VC 4players?

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
well im planning on getting a VC game that is good and is for 4 players or 2 atleast... my cousins are coming over for christmas and i want to get a good vc game that is good so we can all play together and not wait turns.. unless its a really good game! haha well i already have bomberman and have 1500 points left so wat do you guys suggest? o we also like roleplaying games da sidescroller one for 4 players like gauntlet yea i kno dey have one.. called dungeon something but i dont really like dat one.. i played a rom along time ago me nd my cuzns really liked it nd the game got corrupted or sumthing and den we couldnt play it anymore and we deleted it i think and now i dont know the name.. its like 4 players with different classes mage, archer, knight, fighter? dat would be great also if you know that game thnx for ur time!

Last edited:
Bomberman supports 5 players, although I see you have that.

Are you talking about Dungeon Quest? or something?

definately Mario Kart 64 but next time try to post in the right section! :thumbsup:

Wiiman999

hmm not into the racing games in da old times especially mario kart 64 cuz id rather buy the mario kart with online feature on the wii!! and im trying to look for gauntlet legends? iono ill chek for it but i want adventure/sidescroller/rpg type games thats 4 players like gauntlet so ill check wat rukus said

Back