* Duck Hunt
* Hogan's Alley
* Kid Icarus
* Kirby's Adventure
* Pilot Wings
* Pro Wrestling
* Punch-Out
* Wild Gunman
* Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (Super NES)
* Kirby's Super Star (Super NES)
* Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo 64)
* Starfox 64 (Nintendo 64)
* Super Metroid (Super NES)
* Kirby's Dream Land 3 (Super NES)
* The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64)
* Excitebike (NES)
* Ice Climber (NES)
* Dr. Mario (NES)
* Mario Brothers (NES)
* Ice Hockey (NES)
* Soccer (NES)

Last edited:
why o' why Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine? My nightmares are just finally starting to go away... being replaced by nightmares where Im being chaced by a bear

I admit im a bit annoyed about only one N64 game: i already own it for the 64, and for the DS. AndThough we still dont know the pricing for the sega and other games? I probably wont buy any virtual games for a while; id much rather spend my money on newer wii games, at least for now.

I also find it rather annoying that the classic controller plugs into the wiimote, not the wii itself. Therefore, if you wanted to play 4-player virtual games (assuming some will be mulitiplayer, at least in the future) you need 4 wiimotes too!

chessaholic said:
I also find it rather annoying that the classic controller plugs into the wiimote, not the wii itself. Therefore, if you wanted to play 4-player virtual games (assuming some will be mulitiplayer, at least in the future) you need 4 wiimotes too!
Good point. However, I believe it is only an attachment because it has the same motion sensors as the nunchuk has, which will be used by new franchises on VC.

ok so ive decided, just now that the game i srealllyyy want, is 1080 snowboarding.. from n64..

i loved that game so much

Toe Jam and Earl was the greatest! Haha

What I really can't wait for is Golden Eye 64. When that comes out... they BETTER be putting online capabilities in it. That will mark the end of my life. Greatest FPS ever!

ABC said:
Toe Jam and Earl was the greatest! Haha

What I really can't wait for is Golden Eye 64. When that comes out... they BETTER be putting online capabilities in it. That will mark the end of my life. Greatest FPS ever!

goldeneye is a RARE game. I doubt we'll get it on wii. I know. terrible. I was looking forward to Perfect Dark.

chessaholic said:
goldeneye is a RARE game. I doubt we'll get it on wii. I know. terrible. I was looking forward to Perfect Dark.

It doesn't matter. If 3rd party companies see potential sales in the VC idea, they will all start adapting their games. As my father always said, "Money talks and bullshit walks".

ABC said:
It doesn't matter. If 3rd party companies see potential sales in the VC idea, they will all start adapting their games. As my father always said, "Money talks and bullshit walks".
Rare is a 2nd party company now. Meaning its owned by Microsoft. I don't think Microsoft will allow Rare to let Nintendo have some games back.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
Rare is a 2nd party company now. Meaning its owned by Microsoft. I don't think Microsoft will allow Rare to let Nintendo have some games back.

But since it was originally released ONLY on a Nintendo console... and since it is one of the best FPSs of all times, I am sure Nintendo will work out a deal with M$... Apple did and most people never thought that would have happened. And that's on a huge scale compared to one popular video game.

What is Nintendo thinking? There should be hundreds of SNES games, not 2! I want to play Bahamut lagoon and terrinigma and Loz:aLttP :( and super bomberman 1-5

Back