Video Game Clinical Research Project

rwohl

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dear Forum Members,

My name is Ryan Wohlman and I am a student seeking my doctoral degree in clinical psychology at Argosy University- Twin Cities (formally the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology). As part of my requirements for graduation I am to perform a clinical research project in an area of interest. The following is an invitation to participate in my clinical research project - Patterns of Dyadic Satisfaction with Couples that Play Video Games. The forum leader has given permission to provide a link that will get you to a page where you can give informed consent regarding this study.

Please note the 3 requirements to participate in this study:

1. Must be in a significant relationship (either married or cohabiting).
2. At least one member of the relationship plays video games (this includes facebook games)
3. Must be over the age of 18.
There is no minimum requirement for amount of time spent playing video games.

If you do not meet these requirements, then disregard this message (but thank you for the time to read).

PLEASE NOTE: THIS SURVEY WILL BE COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS. I will not be asking for any personal information. In no way will I, your partner, or the forum community be able to identify anyone from survey data.

Here is the link to the survey:

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/52591...tisfaction-with-Couples-that-Play-Video-Games

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Ryan Wohlman

LOL ... it is meant to sound ominous! Actually I have this invitation on several forums, so I think that was the standard wordage I had used. I received posting permission from the admin. No specific user name correspondence.

Last edited:
just wanted to say i was a psychology student, i understand the structure and purpose of your survey, but partner :lol: just trying to date gamer girls is hard enough LMAO

just wanted to say i was a psychology student, i understand the structure and purpose of your survey, but partner :lol: just trying to date gamer girls is hard enough LMAO

i concur ... my wife hasn't stopped playing since she got home.

Back