Want to start a US MArio Strikers Charged Tounament

ShadowSage

Pyromaniac
May 19, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0651-5765-1648-0943
Well as the title says I want to start a tournament. I would like 12 people involved including me so if you want in post your Friend Codes and share with the others that sign up. Before signing up check to see how many others there are and if there are nine then please don't. You must Also list your team.

My Code - 094596 163127, Daisy (W)Taods (B) Birdo

When there are enough people I will pm you all to start it.

Tournament format:

-Double elimination
-Winner of the losers bracket face against the winners bracket
-The third round of the winners bracket and the second and fourth of the losers bracket is different the person with the best score gets a free win
-At the Championship match the losers bracket winner has to beat the winners bracket two times

Last edited:
The Bracket

This is what it looks like:

Attachments

• MSC Bracket.bmp
    1 MB · Views: 356
I'd love to see how far I could go, sign me up.
My team is Daisy, Bones, Boo and Boo.

Also, Leafs, I'm pretty sure Canadians play with NTSC, so you should be able to play with Americans.

BigORhyme I don't like your team setup but what the heck I like a challenge( I usually lose) hope to play you

Um I need more people to join the tournament and if no one else joins then no tournament..... And I really want one

ShadowSage said:
BigORhyme I don't like your team setup but what the heck I like a challenge( I usually lose) hope to play you

I really hope I see you in the Tourney too! Also, I really hope this thing goes down! I'll get my brother to sign up.

i will definately join this tournament. depending on the day and time of it, i will definately be there. the only day i dont work is sundays, and i work until late any other day. so would it be a tourney that lasts several days? (as in, whenever the next two competitors can compete, then move on the the next rung.) if that is the case i will play for sure.

my code is in my sig. and my team is Peach, and three boo's... good luck.

Sevenhurts said:
i will definately join this tournament. depending on the day and time of it, i will definately be there. the only day i dont work is sundays, and i work until late any other day. so would it be a tourney that lasts several days? (as in, whenever the next two competitors can compete, then move on the the next rung.) if that is the case i will play for sure.

my code is in my sig. and my team is Peach, and three boo's... good luck.

Yeah its gonna be over a span of many days because not everyone will be able to play on one day:mad2: :tard:

Come on people all I need is 4 more people and this tourney is good to go:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Back