WarioWare - Smooth Moves - Review

nd reviews

Ace Reviews
Jul 9, 2007
Crowborough, England
Hi here is a quick review on WarioWare Smooth Moves, if you cannot be bothered to read it atleast read the bit underneath it!

WarioWare – Smooth, moves is a classic random Wario game, following on from “WarioWare Mega Party Games”, also another action packed fun game to play, it is filled to the brim with crazy, lunatic, fun micro-games such as; balancing a broom on your hand, shaking flies of a banana, or picking up an apple with an elephant trunk. But this is no bad thing, this gets your heart pumping faster by the level, and your hands punching and flying in all direction with the wii remote.
People say that this is just another babyish game for the wii to go with the wii’s persona. But they are wrong. It may look like a babyish game but this is certainly for no baby; the speed of the micro-games gets you worn out after playing the game for 15 minutes. You will find yourself regularly stopping to get your breath back.
The wii remote can be used in lots of different forms, it is hard to remember all of them for example; you may be told to hold the wii remote like a janitor’s broom at one point and the next an umbrella. This is also great fun because there are over 200 micro-games to be played in so many ways.
Although it may be a very short game that can be completed in a matter of hours, it is a very enjoyable, heart-pumping game that will keep you jumping and punching away for hours on end. It is also a great game for family and friends to play because of the multiplayer option that can be unlocked.

Star Rating: 8.7

By Nathan Downing

Please rate this review out of 10 for it is my first review!

Also please can you tell me any other website that i can publish my review exept this one! (this one is the best).

If this was good and contributed towards you getting the game please click the green mushroom!

Last edited:
Wiired said:
I'd prefer reading ratings tbh, include them next time.

i have to disagree

i prefer people doing their own reviews then them just posting some one else's because anyone can just go to a website and find out what gaming websites think

this is a good idea of people writing their own ideas and people adding, agreeing or disagreeing with the person who gave it the review

thats why wiichat needs a review area

Last edited:
Wiired said:
I'd prefer reading ratings tbh, include them next time.

i have to disagree

i prefer people doing their own reviews then them just posting some one else's because anyone can just go to a website and find out what gaming websites think

this is a good idea of people writing their own ideas and people adding, agreeing or disagreeing with the person who gave it the review

sorry about the two posts******

som1 said:
i have to disagree

I never remember saying 'steal someone elses ratings,' I just like seeing ratings for each aspect of the game, giving an amount out of 10, for each and a comment behind them; e.g:
Graphics - 8/10 - Nice colours but lacks anything new from the NES
then an overall rating
comprende?

Back