warioware smooth moves tourny

SUTA

Aug 8, 2007
i have hosted other tournys in the past, mostly itg and ffr, but i want to host a stranger tourny. thats when it hit me. a warioware tourny. i invite everyone to try.

this tourny will be set up like this. every round will be 3 days. the person with the highest score last round will set the score limit next round and stage. you will gain points every round based on your place of the round.
1st will get 10
2nd will get 9
3rd will get 8
etc.
to win a player must reach either 100 points or knockout all the other players.

RULES!
-a screenshot MUST be posted in the fourm, not messaged to me.
-all screenshots must be higher then the set score.
-edited/fake scores wii result in getting knocked out of the tourny
-when setting the score. you must have at max of your current score and your screenshot to prove it.
-everyone can post a better score when needed.
-no posting the same score twice in the same round.

SIGNUPS ARE OPEN!!!
TOURNY STARTS AUGEST 20TH
players in the tourny so far...

SUTA
ddrattack
wario2ooo

Last edited:
:lol:...i'll join, but i can only transfer pics on my wii.......im good at it to....:lol:

Well I'm pretty sure that someone might fake the score...So I'm not participating.

i am really really really really good at telling if there fake, like if there even 1 off in colour or placement i would know. trust me.

wario2ooo just send me the pictures from ur wii if you want. my online code is in my siggy.

Pikachu256 said:
Lol yeah I can edit Pics really well, so watch out lol too bad I don't have warioware smooth moves or do I?

lool u = crackhead

i like it, not nearly the best game but i just think it would be alot better with a bit of a competition. it worked really well with excite truck. like i have scores that are more then double the s rank amount. it may work with smooth moves

Back