Watch South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
I really am not sure where to place this, so I will post it here so people see for now.
Everyone make sure to catch the newest South Park episode tonight at 10:00 on Comedy Central, it is rumored to be about the Wii. Here is the plot summary:

Cartman*s plan to propel himself into the future goes horribly wrong. South Park Elementary faces strong opposition to the topic of evolution being taught to the 4th graders, especially from Ms. Garrison who has to teach it. Eric Cartman can*t be bothered with what*s going on in class. He*s busy manipulating his own personal time-line to align with the precise release date of the newest, hottest game.

Yup!

Not gonna read the plot, 'cause I don't wanna ruin it. xD

Edit: Actually, tonight's episode is gonna be a Halloween special, apparently. >.< Bummer. But I -did- read the plot. Confusing.

Edit edit: xP Sorry! Apparently they're re-running last weeks episode before the new one. Hmm... The new one has no description on my TV guide. (Have digital cable, so it can occasionally tell me little details about an episode of a show.)

Last edited:
hahaha

i saw that episode, it was so funny!! especially the whole evolution thing, and i could really relate to cartman feezing himself to make time go by faster. cant wait to see the next episode.

darn, too late to see it now :( heard people talkt about it though today, sounded so funny

The end of this episode was so messed up, even for SP. Otters? What? Oh, well, I liked it very much, disappointed that I have to wait another week though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back