What band entertains you the most?

ive been to a few concerts in my life. i have to say that cher was fabulous! and not to be ghey or anything LMAO or a lesbian i should say but ANWYAYS cher was a fantastic performer. all the costume changes and whatnot....totally cool

im so lame

The Ramones were pretty good live, L7 were superb especially when they started to get naked. Prodigy are good, Faithless......... Maxi Jazz is a legend.

Muse are magnificent live, one of the best if you get a chance then go see em. BB King was really good too, my mates band supported him on his European Tour and it was great.

Franz Ferdinand really know how to get a crowd going, i saw them here in Scotland on their home turf and they blew everyone away. Placebo know how to get the place hopping as well.

I've seen too many good bands to name them all, we could be here all day.

Flogging Molly puts on a great high energy rock show. The Red Hot Chili Peppers are great live as well. :cornut:

but I would have sold my soul(or something close to it) to have been able to go
see the Rage Against The Machine reunion at Coachella.

Damn me living in the midwest nowhere near San Fransisco. :mad2:

Tenacious D were amaze.. although the whole thing was like a musical lol, which confused me

Stranger said:
Flogging Molly puts on a great high energy rock show. The Red Hot Chili Peppers are great live as well. :cornut:

but I would have sold my soul(or something close to it) to have been able to go
see the Rage Against The Machine reunion at Coachella.

Damn me living in the midwest nowhere near San Fransisco. :mad2:
RAM is performing here in Atlanta. :] I might be able to go to it if my parents aren't too paranoid. :/

Lovehatehero has gotta be the band that I can listen to over and over on my iPod without ever becoming bored. I also seem to be addicted to "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" by the Arctic Monkeys. The only songs i'm sick of hearing (and i've listened to them all an equal amount of times) is "I Bet You Look Good On the Dance Floor" and "Fake Tales of San Fransisco". Both of which I never really liked in the 1st place.

ssbb_lover said:
RAM is performing here in Atlanta. :] I might be able to go to it if my parents aren't too paranoid. :/

Lovehatehero has gotta be the band that I can listen to over and over on my iPod without ever becoming bored. I also seem to be addicted to "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" by the Arctic Monkeys. The only songs i'm sick of hearing (and i've listened to them all an equal amount of times) is "I Bet You Look Good On the Dance Floor" and "Fake Tales of San Fransisco". Both of which I never really liked in the 1st place.
My fav off that album would have to be "The View From The Afternoon"

That song owns.

Are RATM really coming to Atlanta?

I thought the reunion was a one night thing just for the festival

:scared:

If this is true I'm gonna go insane if they're coming anywhere near Missouri.

either way, Bowling for Soup are actually quite good live also.

T3CH N9NE (local guy) is great too.

Stranger said:
My fav off that album would have to be "The View From The Afternoon"

That song owns.

Are RATM really coming to Atlanta?

I thought the reunion was a one night thing just for the festival

:scared:

If this is true I'm gonna go insane if they're coming anywhere near Missouri.

either way, Bowling for Soup are actually quite good live also.

T3CH N9NE (local guy) is great too.
Mine is "Perhaps Vampires is a Bit Strong, But..." It's kind of an off-beat song that not many people like (as i've found out), but I really like it. Also the following songs that end the album ("From Ritz to Rubble" and "A Certain Romance"). Their new album comes close, but it just doesn't rock my sox like WPSIATWIN (longest abbreviation evarrr).

Meh to Bowling for Soup. They annoy the crap out of me. >.>

ssbb_lover said:
Meh to Bowling for Soup. They annoy the crap out of me. >.>

anything they've done post 2000 sucks. Listen to their old stuff. Its waaaayyyy better.

Back