What Characters do you plan on mastering?

deadlydasher

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2
May 15, 2007
I justed watched the Final Smash video so i judged it on that..but anyway here are my top 4(not from what i like the most to what i like the least)

1. Pit-He just lookes very cool..lol
2. Snake- His final smash is awsome..you get to use your aiming skills to get headshots on an unlucky opponent. Though i may not use him because he is prolly going to be the overplayed character online
3. Sonic- Final Smash looks cool..lol
4.Fox(the metal armor one)-looks cool and cool final smash..

so you?

UPDATE

Wolf- Hes fast and looks cool..only thing is is FS...its the same as foxs and falcos..

Last edited:
I want to master Olimar, from the early videos it looks like it may take some time though. I'm also interested in giving Diddy Kong a go.

Main: King Dedede- He may be heavy but he is pretty strong and I heard his side B is the strongest move out of the starters...time to be cheap...

I'm putting the others in spoilers cause they are leaked characters.

Lucario- I think he looks cool and I also think he is better then Mewtwo. Looks, moves, ext.

Wolf- I've read how to get him and he is pretty much the hardest to get. That has to count for something. Even though his FSA is like Fox's his moveset is still and original.

snake, SNAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!! i've always been a hardcore MGS fan
metakinght kuz he can disappear and reaper
pit kuz he can fly
and ike kuz he has a big sword

Bah, I'll just tag the whole thing. Sorry.
I'm thinking marth, pit, or meta knight. They all seem like my kind of character.
Or Lucario because he's a badass pokemon, and there's nothing better than a badass pokemon.

Last edited:
i like average-fast characters
so mario-always been a mario fan sine young age, mained him in melee
Olimar-loved pikmin, love the concept of olimar in brawl
Diddy-always been a fan of diddy as well, mained him in Dk64 multiplayer, and thought he was awesome
Pokemon Trainer-always wanted squirtle as a playable character, guess this is the closest i'll get...
toon link-been a fan of link from a young age, but link's too slow, also secondly mained young link in melee

mushroomedmario said:
i like average-fast characters
so mario-always been a mario fan sine young age, mained him in melee
Olimar-loved pikmin, love the concept of olimar in brawl
Diddy-always been a fan of diddy as well, mained him in Dk64 multiplayer, and thought he was awesome
Pokemon Trainer-always wanted squirtle as a playable character, guess this is the closest i'll get...
toon link-been a fan of link from a young age, but link's too slow, also secondly mained young link in melee
no it is not the closest, it is the farthest.

i don't know who are spoilers so my whole post is here:

I think my favorite is going to be either Toon Link or Pit. I'm also interested in playing Sonic, Marth, Sheik...and maybe Pikachu.

Hey Faustus, one of the characters you listed would qualify as a spoiler.

Marth

Anyway, I plan on mastering Link, possibly MetaKnight, Pit, Diddy, Pokemon Triainer, and I'll try out Sonic.

Also:

Lucario, Cpt. Falcon, and Wolf

Lots of interesting choices people....the big penguin seems cool to icy :D

Pikachu: My best in Melee. I've heard he has received buffs, so I look forward to that. Plus I think hes cute.

Pit: Seems hard to master, but has amazing recovery and those arrows are good against edgeguarders. He can also be very defensive when he needs to be.

↓Character spoiler↓
Lucario: He has impressive range on most of his attacks. He is also a good at combos, and can wall cling/jump. His specials are situational, which can be useful when mastered. Last but not least is his unique ability to deal more damage and knockback, the more damage he has.

Pit: looks cool
Sonic: speed's my game
Pokemon Trainer: I love Ivysaur
Olimar: looks challenging
Marth: my main character
Wolf: looks quite cool to me
Lucario: always loved the idea of using Lucario
R.O.B.: just for the hell of it.

i want to master Sonic, Wario, pokemon trainer, ect.?

Last edited:
Pit: I like the way he fights in the videos. his attacks are tight. i love the fact that his sword splits in two and is able to glide in the air. also, his quick attacks are very effective, especially on a player playing heavy-hitters.

Link: I've been playing with link ever since the first SSB came out on the N64. maybe it has to do with the fact that i LOVE the zelda series or whatever. i jus love link. ive seen his FSA..... and DAMN!!!! he kicks ass.

Meta Knight: I've seen some youtube videos about him, and the way he jolts around on stage with his QUICK sword techniques makes me wonder if he'll be easy to master, but of course im always up for a challenge :) ive seen INSANE combos done by him, and it does KILLER damage.

Toon Link: Same as adult link. these two rock.

Ike: There's jus something about a character with a killer sword that makes me wanna play him. big sword = massive damage...... right?? :)

Back