What characters should've been put in brawl

lazyperson555

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
Feel free to delete/lock this if it was already posted. If it is I couldnt find it

Anyway... What characters do you think should've been put in brawl? Or what characters do you think should be in the next super smash brothers game (if they make 1)

I think they should've put in the black knight from "Fire Emblem"

The black knight is just be plain awsome and kick a**. Of course he would be pretty slow and have strong attacks like ike. And like samus after doing somthing (like his Fianl smash) he would take off his armor and become general zelgius. His final smash could've been eclipse.

And also you could see this happen

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvfhL1BfByA[/MEDIA]

So what characterdo you guys think should've been put in brawl or should be put into the next title (hopfully their will be another one.)

hehe for pacmans final smash he could eat one of the big flash dot thing, grow super big, and one hit ko som1. that would be hilarious

Yes, this has already been posted. I believe it was called "What character would have made brawl perfect" something along those lines.

Ashwii00 said:
Yes, this has already been posted. I believe it was called "What character would have made brawl perfect" something along those lines.
oh it's okkk..
its a good thread!

i'd rather have a marvel vs. dc game with the same gameplay mechanics as smash brothers. some of the characters people are wanting added in now for the next ssb are kind of far fetched.

we still don't have bomberman, megaman, banjo and kazooie, and pac man.......those are like the only legitimate ones left in my opinion yet licensing has probably screwed them over from ever being in the game.

instead of having lucario added in i'd have rather had another trio of pokemon with their trainer. but then people would complain because they'd want to be able to pick their 3 pokemon they take into battle instead of using predetermined sets........so then we're looking at another ssb-esqe game featuring only pokemon.......you customize your trainer then pick 3 pokemon, sound cool?

Wii_mii_up said:
ohoh! the green goblin!!

I'd rather have the hob goblin (the green goblin's son I believe) just because he looks cooler has has better equipment :lol:

disturbed said:
I'd rather have the hob goblin (the green goblin's son I believe) just because he looks cooler has has better equipment :lol:
is that some innuendo?

Back