What did y'all play over the holiday weekend?

LadyPayne

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2009
When the big gathering took place we were getting our dance on with the MJ and JD 2 games, then when chillin alone I played some Black Ops and also got back into Monster Hunter tri for a while. Rounded it all off with some mindless fun here and there (Tetris party Deluxe and one of the super monkeyball titles I borrowed from my friend) and I ended up playing a kot over the holiday weekend. It was very good for my soul!

Started a RPG called Rhapsody a musical adventure
Funny game

Virtual Pro wrestling 64 2
Best wrestling game ever

Yeah I guess so, whats you fav game?

Hard to say. Of all time, probably Half-life 2. Current faves, I've mostly been playing MHtri and Just Dance 2. My current faves change all the time, but the Half-life series and particularly HL2 will always be my overall fave.

turned on aunt's black wii, beat the high scores in basketball and bowling, linked up a new wii fit plus, all within the 2 hours she was out of the house. it's true, i'm rotten to my own blood with that...

turned on aunt's black wii, beat the high scores in basketball and bowling, linked up a new wii fit plus, all within the 2 hours she was out of the house. it's true, i'm rotten to my own blood with that...

YOU DOG!!!!! :wink:

That Weekend I played nothing but Goldeneye 007. But since then I bought Sin and Punishment, Prince of Persia forgotten sands, Muramasa, and COD: MWR. And my times been split almost evenly between them.

Back