What Games Do You Currently Own?!?!?!?!?!?

I own:

Wii Sports,
Madden 08,
Heatseeker,
Mario Stikers,
FIFA 08,
Tiger Woods 08 (but only borrowing it)

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is the only game I own at the moment. I've reserved Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. :)

Allright, let's hop on it. Hope there's no caracter limit lol. i'll save this list in case i have to write it sometimes somewhere else. Let's start with :

PC : Ghost Recon Gold Edition ; Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter ; Guild Wars (all three campaign and Eye of the North) ; Diablo 2 + Expansion ; Lara Croft Anniversary ; Counter Strike Source ; Empire Earth 2 + Expansion ; Half Life 2 + Episode One

NES : Dr. Mario ; Super Mario Bros 2 & 3 ; Yoshi's Cookie

SNES : Super Mario World ; Yoshi's Island ; Stanley Cup ; Super Castlevania 4 ; Mickey Mouse ; Mario RPG ; Pit Fighter (horrible game) ; Super Mario Kart

N64 : Super Smash Bros. ; Perfect Dark ; GoldenEye ; Donkey Kong 64 ; Fighter's Destiny ; Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 ; Mario Party 2

GameCube : (that's where it gets large lol) Mario Kart Double Dash ; Mario Party 4, Mario Party 5 ; Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness ; Pikmin 2 ; Need For Speed Most Wanted ; Metroid Prime 2 Echoes ; Super Smash Bros Melee ; Cars ; Soul Calibur 2 ; Starfox Adventures ; The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (with Ocarina of Time and Master Quest ; Super Mario Sunshine ; Tales of Symphonia

Wii : Wii Sports ; Super Monkey Ball Bana Blitz ; Splinter Cell Double Agent ; Wario Ware Smooth Moves ; Resident Evil 4 Wii edition ; Metroid Prime 3 Corruption ; Need for Speed Carbon ; Super Paper Mario ; Mario Party 8 ; The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess ; Red Steel ; Excite Truck

Virtual Console : Super Mario 64 ; Donkey Kong Country 3 ; Mario Kart 64 ; SimCity

GBA : Final Fantasy 6 Advance, Pokemon FireRed ; Pokemon Emerald

DS : Mario Kart DS; Animal Crossing Wild World ; New Super Mario Bros ; Pokemon Diamond

As you can see, I've grown up with Nintendo and as I get older and had more money, the amount of games rose in a good way, don't you think?

zapasant93 said:
ya, i doubt you own all those games, its obiously a copy and pste from some site

also considering the fact that they are in alphabetical order haha:lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you just read the the post that i left. The reason there in alphabetical order is that i went to wikipedia becuz i didnt know how to spell some of them so thats why. And yes i DO have all those games. I promise my life on it.

nice......:smilewinkgrin:
i might give some commenting on the games i own:

Wii Sports - probably the best game you can play with friends and family, combining fun and exercise!!! ;P
my grade: 96/100

Wii Play - a nice game to play with a friend or have fun when you are bored!!!
my grade: 87/100

Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princes - one of the best games, with cool game play, long and nice storyline, also nice graphics and definitely not boring!!! :)
my grade: 97/100

RedSteel - cool game, nice storyline and nice gameplay, especially using the sword!!! Also very nicegraphics.....!!!
my grade: 92/100

Need For Speed Carbon - cool graphics and cystomizing cars, cool gameplay (like real driving), gets pretty cool if you own the driving accessory for the wii remote, but generally the game gets boring a bit easily.... :(
my grade: 89/100

Mario Party 8 - full entertaining game, best to play with friends, especially minigames, nice graphics, not the best for playing alone......
my grade: 94/100

Mario Strikers Charged - very fun, cool graphics, definitely not boring, nice to play online and extremely difficult to beat the cups and some challenges....
my grade: 95/100

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - one of my best!! very cool gameplay with nice graphics and even more fun to play with friends!!! (gets boring once you defeat the whole game);p
my grade: 94/100

Prince Of Persia: Rival Swords - nice storyline with realistic graphics and gameplay, really fun and realistic to kill enemies with different skills....:)
my grade: 93/100

i hope i helped.......i haven't yet played Resident Evil 4, never before played a RE game, is it really so good??

i'm planning to buy SoulCalibur Legends for sure!!! ;)

Last edited:
Wii:
Mario Strikers Charged
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Zelda Twilight Princess
The Godfather
Trauma Center Second Opinion
Resident Evil 4

VC:
Sin & Punishment
Super Metroid

Gamecube:
Rogue Squadron 3
Mario Kart DD
Star Wars Lego 2
Resident Evil
007 Agent Under Fire
LOTR The Two Towers
Midway Arcade Treasures 2

Traded in:
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Super Monkeyball BB
Scarface
SSX Blur
Red Steel

I hope to get Super Mario Galaxy, MOH Heroes 2, Guitar Hero 3, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics and Trauma Center New Blood by the end of the year.

Wii Sports
Harry Potter and the.........
Mario Party 8
Mario strikers charged football
Sonic and the secret rings
The godfather
Resident evil 4
Super monkey ball bb
Wii play
Metroid Prime 3
Mortal Kombat armageddon
Pokemon Battle Rev
Truma Center Second opinion
Super Paper Mario

Metroid prime 3 is the game of the month:cool:

also why do some people lie about the games they have?? oz we can all tell when you lie:crazy:

wii sports
wii play
Zelda
Metroid
super paper mario
mairo patry 8
wairo ware
big brain

I just got the Wii, so my collection is paltry right now: :)

+ Super Monkey Ball
+ Super Paper Mario
+ Rayman Raving Rabbids
+ Wii Sports
+ Mario Party 8
+ Donkey Kong Barrel Blast (got it today)

Back