What Games Will Be Online?

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
the Title says it all...

Redsteel? Wario Ware? All multiplayer games?

i mean in theory ALL games that can be played by multi-player should be online (when this feature comes out) right? or wrong?

Please answer swiftly :)

damn...i was really hoping for redsteel online...any other shooting games that willbe online?

the first two online games are mario strikers and pokemon ive heard

CantGetAWii said:
nope the first two are battalion wars 2 and pokemon

stu said:
the first two online games are mario strikers and pokemon ive heard

Your Both wrong... The first online game, coming out in march is Blazing Angels. A 16-player online game.. -.-

Pokemon Battle Revolution will be the 1st Online Wii Game.

I just read it in Nintendo Magazine.

I got Elebits and it's not online, you can only exchange your room creations online but no online play

ottoman said:
damn...i was really hoping for redsteel online...any other shooting games that willbe online?

i too am wondering if we are eventually getting any good shooter games. The only one that i know of that will even be on the wii at all is Call of Duty. Any other good shooter games for Wii? I haven't had a nintendo system since N64, so i'm not sure what it has to offer.

I heard the first game is blazing angels

I haven't really read up on online gameplay. Red Steel would be kick@$$ if it were online though. This also brings up another topic... what about Super Smash Bros. Brawl Online?

PtonJalken said:
Your Both wrong... The first online game, coming out in march is Blazing Angels. A 16-player online game.. -.-

I dont think so there bub, I 2 read in nintendo magazine and egm that the first online games are going to be battalion wars and pokemon

may be in the future. But I sure that not games already came out like redsteed, farcry.........Because if yes they will have a symbol like Wi-fi on DS or Xbox live on 360( I think

Ive read multiple sources that say Blazing Angels is Online, then its not, then it is again. Does anyone know for sure if its online?

Back