what happened to the update

paul1888

WiiChat Member
May 8, 2007
:nonod: :nonod: what happened to the update avalable on x box live i cant find it anywhere were do i find it it was suppose to be out for the 7th may but i cant find it:nonod: :nonod:

same, it will def. be out sometime this week though i believe
btw, i find out it weird when peoples first post are in the 360 section, your the second one, why is this?

yes the update will come during the week of May 7, 2007

Check on the page of Xbox 360 in Wikipedia

It baffels me they have to use word games like that. Sure alot can see (myself included) that the week of may 7th means sunday may 14th, or the weekend atleast. But I knew weeks ago that the majority of the community would expect it at the 7th exactly.

Is it too much to ask for to have a viable date? I realize things take time, I wouldnt care if I knew I was waiting from the start for the weekend, but I get myself all worked up for monday (hey maybe it will be on time this time?)....turn on my xbox every few hours to have nothing happen all night. Just a let down.

And by the way, I mean this to not be pointed directly at microsoft, they are just the ones who did it this time.

It's available to download now. Personally I dont like the Windows Live Messenger integration, it feels too clunky and not user friendly. It's a shame because I was looking forward to it, however will hold out until I've played with it some more and they launch that keyboard attachment.

Me? said:
It's available to download now. Personally I dont like the Windows Live Messenger integration, it feels too clunky and not user friendly. It's a shame because I was looking forward to it, however will hold out until I've played with it some more and they launch that keyboard attachment.

calm down it will get better with future updates it just the first time they put windows live messenger, so atleast be happy you can talk to them on ur 360. it is clunky but i like it.

Alright! heres to not waiting untill Sunday. So what do you guys think? personally I like it.

Slade said:
Alright! heres to not waiting untill Sunday. So what do you guys think? personally I like it.
i love it
im kinda bummed out about the achievement thing though
i liked just seeing Achivement Unlocked
and having to click to see what it was
oh well, i havent even unlocked an achievement since so maybe ill like it..

Sovieto said:
i love it
im kinda bummed out about the achievement thing though
i liked just seeing Achivement Unlocked
and having to click to see what it was
oh well, i havent even unlocked an achievement since so maybe ill like it..

I Love the Achivement part. I just am a little disapopinted with MSN. Where is that black box that is sapposed to pop up in the middle of the game. I have to keep going back into the dashboard to use msn. Mais well just go on the computer....??
Is it an feature that comes with the QWERTY board?

Back