what if you could make your own stages

bw!

Miles Per Hour
Jul 31, 2007
what if you could make your own stages

like you pick up objects and put it in your stage

and there could be items like mountons,grounds,clouds,trees,bridges,grass,water,stairs,etc

and there could be a drawling tool where you get to drawl your own items

and you could save up to 3 stages

Whoah, that would be hella cool. I love making my own stages in any multiplayer game. That would be awesome.

I think this would be a nice feature. I think no limit would be better just like in TS:2. but, in tony hawk, and time splitters 2 there is a limit on how much can be added to each stage, I believe these limitations need to be removed.

Am I the only one who thinks this will be an absolute train wreck?

The game's not about your little happy designing, it's not the Sims, stages are there to look nice and they are there for fighting. We are not exterior designers, people!

Seriously, you may as well stamp a big pink label on Smash Bros saying "Woman friendly." No people. Just no.

One thing, everyone would just put a load of random items everywhere. There'd only be a few people who would perfect it and spend that much time on it. I mean, it'd be nice if everyone could make awesome stages, but it's a fighting game, we have short attention spans, I'd get frustrated with it. It's just too much time, and delay for something that wouldn't be necessary.

I would be ok but pointless. At best that we would get for something like this is making one or two drawings on pictochat that would show up a couple times. But knowing some people they would draw boobs or something.

Frogger said:
Am I the only one who thinks this will be an absolute train wreck?

The game's not about your little happy designing, it's not the Sims, stages are there to look nice and they are there for fighting. We are not exterior designers, people!

Seriously, you may as well stamp a big pink label on Smash Bros saying "Woman friendly." No people. Just no.

One thing, everyone would just put a load of random items everywhere. There'd only be a few people who would perfect it and spend that much time on it. I mean, it'd be nice if everyone could make awesome stages, but it's a fighting game, we have short attention spans, I'd get frustrated with it. It's just too much time, and delay for something that wouldn't be necessary.

I disagree. I feel that after it's said and done, and your friends go home, and you may get a little tired of playing bots, it's these type of features that make a game last forever. I spent hours perfects my stages I built in TS:2 and made the best use of it. I think that was one of the features that set the game aside from other FPS games. This would deffinately be a first for a fighter game. And as far as your comment about the woman thing, that makes no sense at all. Building a stage has nothing to do with that type of design.

Back