What is the best rpg for Wii??

ya, there arent too many good ones, so ill say super paper mario

Uh... thinking...

Ummmmm... Paper Mario or Alien Syndrome?

...they're the best Wii, RPGs (I guess you could label them that) out. But they don't hold a candle to RPGs in general that are out.

isnt there a tales game coming out in a while?

Probably Fire Emblem. However, there has been very few RPGs released. Rygar Wii comes out next month. Tales of Symphonia 2, FF:CB, Dragon Quest Swords, and Monster Hunter 3 are coming out next year probably.

Yeah, the Wii isn't exactly RPG heaven...

RedProdigy said:
Probably Fire Emblem. However, there has been very few RPGs released. Rygar Wii comes out next month. Tales of Symphonia 2, FF:CB, Dragon Quest Swords, and Monster Hunter 3 are coming out next year probably.

Yeah, the Wii isn't exactly RPG heaven...
OMGz monster hunter 3 fo wii didn't know that.

Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk is gonna be awesome
It's set to release in Japan next spring, I think. Hopefully they do bring it west, along with Tales of the Tempest which hasn't been confirmed to be released outside of Japan, either :(

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn just came out, too.

Oh, and I honestly wouldn't recommend Super Paper Mario for an RPG experience. It's a good game, but more of a platformer.

Marvel was pretty good, although I was halfway through and got stuck at one part.

Radiant Dawn, hands down. Played it, loved it, my favorite RPG. Loads and LOADS of characters, lots of skills and items, engrossing plotline,memorable characters, lot's of classes,lots of nice options like giving up one characters turn to give another character 2 turns. My favorite RPG series ever.

Back