What is your dream college?

ojo

Life...
Aug 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
7902-8664-3910-2343
I am applying to college this year and I am hoping to get into Johns Hopkins University.

Awh, I thought I could create my own awesome university...

But I don't know, I live in the present ._.

George Washington University in DC.
I got in, but opted out because I got a scholarship elsewhere and didn't want to pay 48,000 a year.

lmao....Ruenscape college...so i can pratice all my skills as to where i can pratice

All of the things listed

Barrows
Cooking
fletching
Slayer
Etc. U know the advance stuff

Or a college with naked women ^.^

I'm already in my dream university. I honestly couldn't ask for anything else.

These posts will be hard to respond to because we are all so far away, aside from a select few people (eg: Me, Marioman)

Small college for me. As of right now I'm hoping to get into Miami University.

Frogger said:
Awh, I thought I could create my own awesome university...

But I don't know, I live in the present ._.
I thought the same >,<

My dream college would be... A place where I instantly get smart, yet requires no money, time, or effort at all. Now that, would be the rad.

Marioman said:
Whoa are you serious??? I swear I want to go there too...Be some sort of computer programmer...design software or something...hopefully
Hi-5 Mario. Right now I'm planning on becoming an Electrical Engineer, however I'm not sure. Wherever my path takes me.

ojo said:
I am applying to college this year and I am hoping to get into Johns Hopkins University.

is JHU the medical one or a music one?

I wouldnt go to college, but I would have my old band signed, and touring, and taking over the world, and redefining music to something that never uses a delay pedal.

EDIT:but currently i attend penn state university.

University of Western Australia all the way, they have peacocks and state of the art facilities.

ssbb_lover said:
Right now I'm planning on becoming an Electrical Engineer, however I'm not sure
One of my mates wants to be an electrical engineer. I'm thinking more in the chemical engineering direction.

i am going to MUN. but i live in canada in newfoundland. so u people probabbly wouldn't know abot this universty. But anyays thats the one that i'm going to.

Back