What is your worst game ever played?

BrandonMcAuslan

Special Olympics Medalist
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I was wondering what everyone considers to be the worst game they have ever played? (On any console)

There's so many bad games I've played its hard to give one a crown. I will seriously need to think about my answer. But what's everyone else's take?

Last edited:
BrandonMcAuslan said:
There's so many bad games I've played its hard to give one a crown. I will seriously need to think about my answer.
I agree, and will also get back to this thread after I've carefully thought about it.

according to IGN Kawasaki Ninja sports for I think sega.. lol They said They have played free games better than this!! lol

As for me.. the worst game I have ever played? well it all depends on genre. Some people will HATE RPG's while others HATE platforms.. hmm...

tough question.. worst game I have ever played...
::its been 4 mins. now..::
After much diliberation.. and a bathroom break I have come to the conclusion that
E.T. the extra Terestrial For NES or Atari was the wrost game I have ever played. Yep. I Hate that monster. ::Runs::

lol I was gonna say superman 64 - but I only rented it and didn't really give it the time of day - (I realized it was total cr*p after playing it 10 mins - then never again...) This is harder than I thought it was gonna be.
Original turtles sucked on nes - I had it on commodore 64 and Jesus christ the underwater level was impossible...
The jury is still out for me.. might be tomorrow before I get back (I leave work at 4:45 GMT)...

Superman 64 (I think this will be reposted)
Wait for years play the fisrt bit take it back

Red ninja
The first game to drive me insane (the bit round the budda statue)

Lemmings 3d
This game dosent work in 3d
Akklaims wwf/ecw wrestling games
Bad unrespocnive conntrolls

Virtua fighter 2 mega drive
The game gears version was better

Transbot (wonder who knows this)
Same level diffrent background

Any of the south park games
All where as bad as each other

I will add more

Last edited:
It may not be the worst game, but Need For Speed Most Wanted for the DS was probably the most disapointing games ever. Honestly though, I only played it for about 20 mins total. It was just so bad I couldn't take it.

Feal the magic on the DS
That trace over the thin line while sharks jump at you bit

DEFINITELY disneys magical mirror starring mickey mouse (my 3 year old cousin wanted me to play it with her)

Great question - ther has been soooo many over the 25 years of gaming :yikes:

There have been too many to think of let alone list but the most recent one is without a shadow of a doubt - Need for Speed Carbon on the Wii, absolute bollo**s, I wouldn't use it wedge the friggin door open in a heat wave in the summer.....

Not bitter just twisted!

Frogger said:
Two words: Universal Studios.

Oh man. I paid £3.78 on Ebay for that. What a waste

In answer to the question. One isn't enough but I'm gonna go Toejam and Earl 2. Simply because they ruined the most original game on the Sega Megadrive

Or Night trap on the Sega Mega CD (damn must stop at one.........)

Last edited:
Back