What MMORPG's do u play? Also: Shenmue III? N3 (Ninety Nights)

RPGMasterTurk91

Turkish RPG Master
Aug 2, 2006
Somewhere in New Jersey
Well, I used to play Runescape, but it got really boring and I felt too old to play it so i quit it years ago...more recently, I used to play Knight Online but i quit about a year ago...I recently quit Maplestory, but go on occasionally (as it got boring as well), mostly Asians play that game too. And now I play FLYFF for the most part... What will happen if I get bored of that? Last but not least, i noticed New Jersey has a higher standard set for playing video games...if you play those types of games, as well as Nintendo-based games (since they are automatically considered kiddy, boring and gay to the peopel here). Also, we hardly have any Asians in my town, maybe thats the problem lol. Anyways, other states are much more lenient about things I like to do, and NJ is not for me i guess lol......... Believe it or not, I have a life despite these games I've played, trust me, I'm a very busy person.

RS lvl: 87 i believe

Knight Online Lvl: 45 Ranger

MapleStory: Lvl 48 Hunter

FLYFF: Lvl 48 Battle Assist

I've heard of SILK ROAD Online or something like that, but i think that's enough for me...and fore those of you who are wondering, I've never played WoW (World of Warcraft). However, for the 360, I would like to play Phantasy Star Universe, another MMORPG, but you play it on your TV screen conncected to the internet (yes, you can still see people moving around and what not).

What do you guys think about Shenmue III? Is it still unknown whether it will be deveoloped or not? What's going on?? C'mon Suzuki-san...continue the saga!

Finally, has anyone ever played N3 (Ninety-nine Nights) for the 360? I like it its a fun game...storyline, graphics, gameplay is good/fun i suppose...what do you think?

Last edited:
Hmm i guess the title of this wasn't interesting enough to attract people? Nobody here is interested in what i have to say? Guess i got boring lol. I'm awaiting to see people's responses :p

paintba||er said:
I don't play MMORGs very often but I do have WoW which I never really got into, Rappelz, and PlaneShift which are both really fun but I don't play them too often anymore.

Well, my brother played Planeshift for a while and i almost included it but i didnt include it lol. But it was really fun. Same with me, I don't really play MMORPGs that much anymore either...but at least you know where I got part of my name from--the fact that I love RPG games, for the most part. Silk Road Online--I heard it was fun lol. Space Cowboy i heard of something like that too or something ha.:devil:

These are the mmorpg i've played

Guild Wars: Level 14
World of Warcraft: 60,58
Runescape: Level 100
Lord of the rings online beta: Level 7

And I play none of them these days, over those kinda games

I've never played a MMORPG, but I am looking forward to the release of Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures. I was kinda disappointed at the delay but it's good to know they want it of high quality.

Shenmue III, haven't played any of the previous titles in the series but from what some people say it seems to be a good franchise and I'd probably end up buying it if a third was made.

I was one of the few that enjoyed Nintey-Nine-Nights, wasn't a perfect game by any chance but I can say without a doubt that I'd buy the a sequel if it was ever made. Some of the cutscenes were pretty good and the combinations satisfying, especially when fighting towards the end.

They BETTER make Shenmue III, or I will go freaking ape on Sega one day.

I don't care what console or how much it costs...I NEED SHENMUE III

I used to play Guild Wars but they got boring SOOOOO fast lol
And you always seem to find another MMO more interesting before moving onto another MMO again and again...

Iv kept trying various MMO games since my first .. err Mini-MMO experience on the dreamcast - Phantasy star online.
The only MMO i stuck with was Lineage 2, really well designed and imo has the strongest sense of community compared others i'v tried(most of them lol). Castle sieges, clan wars, alliances.. gaining control of castles and fighting over hunting grounds is what its all about. its not for the weak (..sane), the grind is crazy and few people play long enough to make it to the top(or close to), though its not nessesary to enjoy the game.

What do you guys think about Shenmue III? Is it still unknown whether it will be deveoloped or not? What's going on?? C'mon Suzuki-san...continue the saga!

i bought an Xbox(1) hoping to play Shenmue 3 but it never came to be, <3'd my dreamcast becuase of the first 2 games.. some of sega's best work. my heart kinda sank wen i saw the most recent 'Shenmue Online' video.

Wii_Smurf said:
I used to play Guild Wars but they got boring SOOOOO fast lol
And you always seem to find another MMO more interesting before moving onto another MMO again and again...

exactly...and to think that there are people constantly playing MMO's I've never even heard of gives me the chills. The fact that there out there, but you never played it...and yet, hundreds of thousands of people ar one EVERY DAY. Oddly enough, I only know about 5 people in real life who play MMOs.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
exactly...and to think that there are people constantly playing MMO's I've never even heard of gives me the chills. The fact that there out there, but you never played it...and yet, hundreds of thousands of people ar one EVERY DAY. Oddly enough, I only know about 5 people in real life who play MMOs.
I only know one person that plays MMOs. My brother started playing WoW when I bought it. I got bored of it after 2 months and was going to cancel the account and he started paying for it instead. Now I get WoW for free.

Sovieto said:
N3 is garbage
im still trying to recover from the my broken thumbs

Hmm i have to disagree with you. And because i disagree with you, and you're not like me...therefore, i think you're a loser. Dude you're gay. You like those kiddy mario games? I will not consider the fact that your preference is different than mine, your overall upbringing is definately different, and I will just say that you have bad taste and should improve it (as if "improving your game taste" is possible and an optional thing!), or you have the choice to like whatever games you want). Let's fight about it! :ciappa:

(I'm Jk...just a typical example of a slightly exxagerated and ignorant game fight. Stuff like this doesnt occur much where I'm from, but when it does, this is the result--the bashing of another's preference without giving consideration). Confused?

Dark Age of Camelot, by far my favorite. Second is Space Cowboy.

I just don't see what the major hype is about WoW...
I can compare DAoC to WoW, and I can't find ANYTHING major thats better in WoW than DAoC.

Graphics (Which I don't really care about)
DAoC Really good and getting constant updates.
WoW... cartooney, but its not a problem.

Classes
DAoC 45
WoW 9

Races
DAoC 20
WoW 10

Areas to explore (Size of the World)
DAoC 279
WoW 110

PvP
DAoC- DAoC was made for this. Realm vs Realm warfare. Seige keeps/towers, claim it for you guild, build them up, repair, defend. Use ballistas, trebuchets, catapults, palintone, rams, boiling oil. Along with BGs for any level except 50.

WoW- Ehh, I don't really know a lot about it other than its mainly in BGs and capture the flag type.

Armor/weapons
DAoC- (Armor) Theres special ones, ones you get doing artifact raids (and in this, when you do it, you GET it). Same with weapons... many. Can't trade artifacts or essences, but you can everything else.

WoW- From what I hear, you go to this giant raid with people, but when it's over, you have a small chance of getting the item you want. Lot of weapons and armor too.

Population
DAoC- Not near as much as it used to be.

WoW- Millions... right?

Economy
DAoC- Buy land, get a house, set up a merchant. Decorate your house (not set either, you drop it on the wall, it shows up where you put it) about on par with The Sims decoration. Same goes for the yard. Assign NPCs to parts of the house (vault keeper, seige supplies, healer, teleporter, etc).

WoW- Auction house. Its fine and doesn't really lack anything. Set up your items(I believe it has a timer on it), and people buy them. Also have a mail system which is nice.

Well, I think thats most of the major points... if I missed/messed anything up, please correct me :D

I used to play Maplestory, Runescape and Shattered Galaxy.
Maplestory - Lvl 67 Hunter
Runescape - Lvl 89 Combat
Shattered Galaxy - Lvl 50 Inf, Lvl 43 Mob, Lvl 39 Avi and Lvl 50 Org

Back