What other contests?

yurayurae

Wiiman
Jan 18, 2007
Candy Land
Wii Online Code
6757-5296-5775-6224
For check mii out channel, I know that Mario without his cap was worldwide but there are other contests that are just for your country. Does anyone here have a different contest then these? Pilgrim contest, Tooth fairy contest and Cleopatra contest.

yurayurae said:
For check mii out channel, I know that Mario without his cap was worldwide but there are other contests that are just for your country. Does anyone here have a different contest then these? Pilgrim contest, Tooth fairy contest and Cleopatra contest.

Nope. Where'd you here that they had other contests that are just for your country?

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

Nope. Where'd you here that they had other contests that are just for your country?

Well the contests that I posted doesn't have a worldwide title above the contest.

(Except Cleopatra)

Yeah, I have entered every single one so far. There has been the Mario without his cap, Pilgrim, Cleopatra, and now the Gingerbread Man. Pretty cool !!!!

Dubb's Wii said:
Yeah, I have entered every single one so far. There has been the Mario without his cap, Pilgrim, Cleopatra, and now the Gingerbread Man. Pretty cool !!!!

Did you forget tooth fairy?

Back