What stages DON'T you like?

VidyaVince

vidya gaems
Mar 2, 2008
Miami, FL
Wii Online Code
8294-6630-1949-8016
Now we all have a favorite stage that we love to play on, but what stages make you say "ugh" when they show up?

My top 5 are as follows:

5. Final Destination- I don't really hate this stage, I just prefer Smashville over this
4. Rumble Falls- I hate this stage. I hate the stages that force you to constantly move in one direction while fighting.
3. Mushroomy Kingdom- Hate this for the same reason I hate Rumble Falls.
2.Mario Bros.- Goddammit. This stage just sucks.
1. New Pork City- TOO DAMN BIG. Also, hard to tell what's a platform and what isn't.

I like Final Destination, but I agree with you on your other choices for the same exact reasons.

i think its easier to tell you the ones i like... yoshis island- simple stage with wicked music.
smashville...same deal
FD
pictochat... other than that... i dont really like the crazy stages... its not fighting if your just waiting for SDs lol

VidyaVince said:
5. Electroplankton- Just so darn hard to fight at
4. Rumble Falls- I hate this stage. I hate the stages that force you to constantly move in one direction while fighting.
3. Mushroomy Kingdom- Hate this for the same reason I hate Rumble Falls.
2.Mario Bros.- Goddammit. This stage just sucks.
1. New Pork City- TOO DAMN BIG. Also, hard to tell what's a platform and what isn't.

Changed one thing. Other than those I hate places with alot of water (except the new IC stage) because it's too easy for the opponent to stay alive.

And I also hate Spear Pillar except when it's just a friendly match.

I hate New Pork City (too big), Summit (too small), Distant Planet (Just don't like playing there), Castle Seige (Don't like playing there and it's also small).

Seriously, when I play one of those stages, my love for this game goes away almost immediately...

1.Port Town Aero Drive-becuase olimar can't recover when you are at the part with a hole in the track

2.Mushroomy Kingdom-becuase it makes your move ways you don't want to

3.Rumble Falls-becuase it makes you jump like a retard into spikes that make you kill yourself

2.The Summit-killed by the fish 53 times while placing one of snakes mines :mad5:

1.New Pork City-WAY tooo big and dark half the time I dont' know where I am or if I'm on solid ground

EDIT:^yeah i don't like Summit either
EDIT AGAIN: Somehow forgot the WORST map available, Flat Zone 2
Mario Stage
Mushroom Kingdom
Rumble falls is just not good but i LOVED the Ice Climbers stage in Melee
I don't like Jungle Japes.

Last edited:
1. delfino - seems like a glitchy map the way it goes from having to be in the air to landing.
2 wario ware - for sort of the same reason with platforms changing and doing what it tells you doesnt even seem to work half the time.
3. hanenbow - where the f did they get the idea for this? i call it the sperm map.

and i just have to list a serious amount of maps that could go in the 4-5 spots.
mario circuit - this map just annoys me. you cant get a decent match on it.
port town aero drive - another map that doesnt leave anything for decent matches. if a car hits you you will probably die at 50%.
the summit - theres almost no where to fight on it. you cant edge grab anything. if you are knocked in the water its a good chance you get killed by a f'n fish.
mario bros. - too much s--- running around this map otherwise its fair.
flat zone 2 - too much s--- also happening in this map.

Lugia said:
1. delfino - seems like a glitchy map the way it goes from having to be in the air to landing.
2 wario ware - for sort of the same reason with platforms changing and doing what it tells you doesnt even seem to work half the time.
3. hanenbow - where the f did they get the idea for this? i call it the sperm map.

and i just have to list a serious amount of maps that could go in the 4-5 spots.
mario circuit - this map just annoys me. you cant get a decent match on it.
port town aero drive - another map that doesnt leave anything for decent matches. if a car hits you you will probably die at 50%.
the summit - theres almost no where to fight on it. you cant edge grab anything. if you are knocked in the water its a good chance you get killed by a f'n fish.
mario bros. - too much s--- running around this map otherwise its fair.
flat zone 2 - too much s--- also happening in this map.

1.Yes but I think it still a damn good map.
2.Weird, it all works for me.
3.Electroplankton rules you darn sonuva...
I love this map

Mario Circut is awesome- traffic is coming, grabby time!!!!
PTA is alright
The summit is a good meteor grabby place.
mario bros- dodge dodge dodge get the koopa shells and throw 'em.
FZ2 I can't see what I'm doing.

The new FD just rubs me the wrong way.

FD is worse then it was in melee but in the whole list from bad to good ill take what i can get minus those 8 above and maybe another 1-2 i didnt mention just because i think id be naming too much. most melee and 64 maps put brawl maps to shame.

EDIT: i said 1-2. actually....after reviewing the list again i came up with another 5 not mentioned i got problems with so yea.

Last edited:
Rumble Falls - too much platforming, not enough fighting.
New Pork City - too big.
Lylat Cruise - too small.
75 M - too big, too constraining.
Final Destination - I'm all for "pure" fighting (I like to turn off all items except Final Smashes), but this level is boring.

1.New Pork City-too big and too many platforms
2.Rumble Falls-hate stages that force you to move
3.Mario Bros-hardly any room for ko's
4.Summit-Damned fish!
5.Rainbow Cruise-idk, it ticks me off:lol:

theres ALOT i don't like, so the ones i LIKE are:
coneria(fox and falcos meele place)
hyrle castle(link and zeldas meele place)
that flying platform that ends up on a beach which is mario and luigis place
pokemon stadium(its cool when the platform changes0

Back