What the hell is with PRO lvl's?

never lost a match in tennis, 2 player against camp can make it easier or harder depending how good team mate is, with my gf we win so easy, with my mate thom its all me lol he sucks lol, 20+ matches with the same computers (2000 and 1900) meh i dont care if they change people just skill its still the same game, reached them when i had 700 skill level, wish there was harder opponents though

saturnine said:
I was around 1700 in tennis, & played Elisa & whoeverherpartneris & beat them 5 times in a row. Are they the highest CPU players? :snipe:
Unfortunately, they are the highest skilled opponents.
saturnine said:
Then something happened to my game, I lost 5 straight matches & now I'm battling back to the top. Once, I beat a team in straight sets but my ranking still went down. WTF?
How much your skill level increases depends on your skill level relative to the opponents and by how far a margin you win in those games that you won in straight sets.
e.g I'm now 2100+ and to get an increase at all I need to win most games witht them scoring only 15 or 0 per game.
Are you playing with 2 x yourself on the same side? Because it seems much harder to increase skill level when you're playing with a CPU against two other CPUs.

Riviet said:
How much your skill level increases depends on your skill level relative to the opponents and by how far a margin you win in those games that you won in straight sets.
e.g I'm now 2100+ and to get an increase at all I need to win most games witht them scoring only 15 or 0 per game.
Are you playing with 2 x yourself on the same side? Because it seems much harder to increase skill level when you're playing with a CPU against two other CPUs.
that's what I figured, but damn! -75 points for winning?!

Yeah, for tennis, I'm like 640 (I play with my family a lot), so I'm against these 910 and 950 guys, I cream 'em, and get 53 POINTS!?

Back when I was in the low 1000's in tennis, I got beaten by Elisa and Sarah but still got a small increase due our relative differences in skill levels. :cornut:

iceblade said:
hehe you just got TOO good that's all :D
thx for the compliment *blushes*
Riviet said:
Back when I was in the low 1000's in tennis, I got beaten by Elisa and Sarah but still got a small increase due our relative differences in skill levels. :cornut:
Elisa & Sarah can eat me.

I'm now 2200+ and winning a single game with the opponents scoring 15 gives me +2 to 3 skill points. Winning with them scoring 0 in a single game gives me +9 or so. :(

Riviet said:
I'm now 2200+ and winning a single game with the opponents scoring 15 gives me +2 to 3 skill points. Winning with them scoring 0 in a single game gives me +9 or so. :(
yeh im in the same boat, which is why i stopped playing tennis except for multiplayer

Back