What the...Rayman?

Taero

WiiChat Member
Jun 16, 2006
UK
This new Rayman game features the funniest, zaniest, wackiest antics ever when the world of Rayman is threatened by a devastating invasion of demonic rabbits! With the help of magical creatures, Rayman must battle to save his world from the bunnies.

Key Features
Master & Ride Creatures: Tame various creatures such as Sharks, Eagles, Rhinos, Spiders, and Angelfish. Each has their own unique capabilities that Rayman will be able to use to battle against the evil rabbits.
Combat the Ultra-Crazed Evil Rabbits: Help Rayman save his world from the demonic bunny rabbits. They are nasty, mischievous, insane, and completely out of control. There are several types of rabbits and each has their own whacked-out characteristics.
Explore the Colorful, Fantastic World of Rayman: With huge free-roaming environments and epic landscapes that mix real and cartoonish style.

This was taken from the hmv website and is the rayman game for the PS2, so the PS2 has a huge rayman adventure game and the Wii has lots of mini games, now I'll still be picking up this game probably now instead of Red steel but it would have been nice to combine the two into the Wii game, all those mini games and an adventure mode to.

I'm reading a preview for the version (gamespot) and it says the design will be consistent across all platforms which to me looks blatantly false. Must have been some serious design changes between that preview and release.

I like having all the Mini-Games as opposed to the Adventure because Im more fond of Party games and deep Mini-Games.

I thought that it would have been obvious that the other console versions would be of the platformer genre, look at the design built around the Wiimote, there would be no way that would be capable on other systems...

Heh sounds a bit stupid but I didn't even realise it was coming out on other systems, stupid I know in hindsight and I love mini games to, just having both would have been awesome though then would the mini games have been rushed...ah well the game looks like it kicks ass anyway but I'm a sucker for RPG and adventure games ^_^;

I thought the Wii did have the adventure AND the minigames... but Im still buying it. Of course. Instead of ZELDA! WOOSH! Dont hate me

Back