What was your first console game?

well my brother had a megadrive when i was born (1990), i started playing it when i was three, sonic 1,2 and 3 rocked, and sega kicked ass in those few years, although nintendo were pretty similar.

the 1st thing i bought myself was super mario 64, i would give anything to go back to that moment.

It was goldeneye....but I never played it THAT much so not a lot of memories.

Sonic the Hedgehog for the Master System.

Jay61 said:
Sonic the Hedgehog for the Master System.

Sonic was originally on Megadrive not Master System.

Edit: Sonic 2 was released on the Master System.

Master System came with Alex Kidd built in.

Last edited:
miiguy said:
Sonic was originally on Megadrive not Master System.

Master System came with Alex Kidd built in.

There was a Master System version. And over the console's life there were several built-in games, depending on when you bought it.

Napalmbrain said:
There was a Master System version. And over the console's life there were several built-in games, depending on when you bought it.

Amended above, but it was Sonic 2 not Sonic.

No it was Sonic 1. The versions levels were different to the MegaDrives version, and when they were the same they were reworked. Sonic 2 for the Master System was where Tails had been stolen, I didn't like that one.

Plus the Sonic model for the 8-bit era was way cooler.

Oh I have the GameGear version of Sonic 1 (Master Syetem) also.

Sega Genesis - Bubsy

Great game. Used to spend hours playing that game. Unfortunately I sold my Sega Genesis a while back..

First game i ever got was Crash bandicoot 1 (still best in series if u ask me) i got it for my Bday because i played the same level on the demo over and over again and never got bored lol i think i was about 5 or 6

Back