What're ya watchin'?

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
Because why the **** not. We've got a thread for tunes, now we've a thread for telly. Or youtube/veoh/what the **** ever.

... So, what're ya watchin'?

[video=youtube;dhDi_R5UAgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhDi_R5UAgI[/video]

I... I can't do it. It's nowhere as easy as it looks.

One'a these days I'll actually play a Touhou game as opposed t' just listen to 'em.

As of right now, I am not watching anything besides looking at my computer screen, but before I was watching good ol' cartoons: Ed, Edd, 'N' Eddy.

Injustice.

... I've been spoiled by MvC3, as other generic 2D fighters such as Injustice just ain't all-that entertainin' no more. All I care t' watch is Smash 'n Marvel.

Pokemon.

Anyone here watches it? The only season I watch up to is Battle Frontier. In my opinion, I think the season went down hill from there.>_>

It went downhill long 'fore that IMO. Soon as we hit Hoenn.

Watchin' replays of me 4-stockin' people. Gotta study what I did right, as well as what the opponent did especially wrong...

Back then, pokemon (the anime) was the bomb. I watch the sub version, and they frickin punch? Boss!

Currently watching Mad Man and Chobits.

It went downhill long 'fore that IMO. Soon as we hit Hoenn.
Eh, even if it is entirely entitled to your opinion *Koffing*eritsucks!*wheezing*(haha Pokemon) anyway, it just feels to me Frontier felt finish to me. Why? Diamond and Pearl had different writers and cast. Besides Ash since his voice was changed long ago.
Back then, pokemon (the anime) was the bomb. I watch the sub version, and they frickin ----
Stop there!! You sir have my respect...

Pokemon went arse come Hoenn long 'fore Ash got his new VA. Whether the new VA is bad or not, that person alone certainly ain't responsible for the downfall of the entire anime lol.

Pokemon went arse come Hoenn long 'fore Ash got his new VA. Whether the new VA is bad or not, that person alone certainly ain't responsible for the downfall of the entire anime lol.

She's not bad, but she kinda ruins the character when she laughs. I don't know if i'm nitpicking... it just sounds wayy acted.

Whether the new VA is bad or not, that person alone certainly ain't responsible for the downfall of the entire anime lol.

She wasn't bad for all I care and of course I don't believe she was the reason the series went down, I just have the problem with the writers.-__- What happen to Ash that I grew up with? He always soft, care taker almost all the time, and most important he is no longer funny or has classical trademarks for twisting the hat.lol Pointless yet makes me want to do one. That's how influential character writing should be. But whatever. I can't do anything about but ranting it.:p

Back