What's in your Wii right now?

Caliko

I am Casual
Jan 17, 2008
Wii Online Code
2064-8110-4406-4869
What up Wiichat dudes!! I got to thinkin', "what are people playing at the moment?" Then I decided to make this thread. This thread is not about which game you wanna play, which game is your favorite or which game is better than which. This is simply(like the title says) about which game you're currently playing whether the game is good or as bad as SPOGS racing haha!! So let the games begin!!

Here's what I'm playin:

Beyond Good and Evil

This lost gem for the gamecube is simply amazing in every aspect. The maps and levels are HUUGE!! The world and story are also creative. Think of a wacky Star Wars and you get an image of what this game's world looks like. I'm still playing this and so far I love it!!

Zelda + Perfect Dark = Beyond Good and Evil.

So I wanna know, what's in your Wii??

Rock Band 2 has been sitting in my Wii since its release. It has gotten a few breaks when a couple friend want to play Smash Bros. though.

Rock Band 2 has been sitting in my Wii since its release. It has gotten a few breaks when a couple friend want to play Smash Bros. though.

NICE!! That's one game I wish I had but can't afford at the moment. I played it at a High School Rock Band party and fell in love. They had it set up complete with Stage lighting, loudspeakers, huge projector and even junk food! Even the chicks were dancing while others played! I love that game!!!

i thought the brawl community was dead and so i stopped playing. but i m bak to playing it again. hope i remember how to play.=)

Right now there is no disc in my Wii because I always take the discs out when I'm not playing. The most recent game I played was Smash Bros. Brawl though.

rock band 2 and world at war have been duking it out for the past 3 weeks.

Right now Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles although Rock Band 2 ,and Call of Duty W@W find their way into my Wii all the time.

Either you are very immature or you have a very small penis.

Back on topic

I haven't played in quite a bit, but the last game in there was... mmm actually last game I played on it was "A Link To the Past" on the VC

Either you are very immature or you have a very small penis.

Back on topic

I haven't played in quite a bit, but the last game in there was... mmm actually last game I played on it was "A Link To the Past" on the VC

It would have to be the first one.

resident evil 4

Scarface: The World Is Yours

Got it new for 20 bucks yesterday, I think it a very good deal! :D
Aw darn it.
I had that for the PS2. After I sold my PS2 and all the games I tried finding the Wii version and to this day I still can't find it! DX

Back