What's the grossest thing you ever found in your food?

WiiMan62

....Yawwwnn....
Oct 11, 2009
Sesame Street
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
One time, i was eating a hamburger and I found a piece of a fingernail. :frown5: :papermario:

its kinda funny how theirs hair and stuff in packaged foods...
someone could easily poison a whole city of people... :papermario:

Hair and mold all around; who hasn't had that happen to them. I've had blood in some beef barely soup before; guess they handled the beef badly.

The grossest, though... hmm... Ahh, a dead salamander. Don't ask me how because I don't have the answer, but opening a jar of tomato sauce, it smelt funky and it was out of date, so pouring it into the sink a blue-orange salamander spilled out, covered in tomato sauce. ... I tried some of it to see if it was bad, too, prior to dumping it... DX

Whole city indeed; you know how easy it is to poison NYC? Drop a bacterial virus in the subway that survives the average temp and kills a man posthaste without too prior symptom, and you've got a bacterial massacre that encompasses the entire underground railway in a matter of minutes. Epi(c)demic.

well i found worms in my peach jar, or a booger in my friends soda

Hair and mold all around; who hasn't had that happen to them. I've had blood in some beef barely soup before; guess they handled the beef badly.

The grossest, though... hmm... Ahh, a dead salamander. Don't ask me how because I don't have the answer, but opening a jar of tomato sauce, it smelt funky and it was out of date, so pouring it into the sink a blue-orange salamander spilled out, covered in tomato sauce. ... I tried some of it to see if it was bad, too, prior to dumping it... DX

Whole city indeed; you know how easy it is to poison NYC? Drop a bacterial virus in the subway that survives the average temp and kills a man posthaste without too prior symptom, and you've got a bacterial massacre that encompasses the entire underground railway in a matter of minutes. Epi(c)demic.

whoa. :papermario:

One time at a fast food restraunt I got a soda fountain drink. I took a drink of it, felt something squishy, put my fingers in my mouth and pulled out a dead wasp.

yesterday i went to mcdonalds and found a glob of hair in my food...
it could've fallen from a hairnet...

Back