Whats your favorite goldeneye weapon?

Strangely, I love the P99... I know, it's weird. But yeah. I guess it's because it has saved my life more times than I can count. Well, that and the Hawksman M5A. I guess pistols are my life savers.

Usually the game goes like this.....run and gun with Vargan and ACOG scope .....snipe with Talon......last second kills come via automatic pistols.

Oh, and i seriously melee a ton of dudes per game....crazy.

Terralite Silencer is probably the best until the high-level unlocks.
Talon with Thermal is the only setup I have for sniping.

Vargen is nice and I was all excited when I unlocked it, but as my accuracy quickly declined I've stopped using it unless my Terralite's low on Ammo...

This question is a good one i'd have to say the one that elimates my enemies the best without getting me killed in the process.. sMoKe grenades is fun tho filling map of with smoke so enemies will freak out and start shooting wild lol

my favorite shotgun is the masterson my favorite machine gun is the ivana spec R im also a big fan of the wolf 44 and the kunara v i like the talon with themal scope

Last edited:
Goldeneye Weapon

Seeing as I cannot use a Masterton well I would have to say Anova or Strata depeending on the map. Ivana is the best it is just not my favorite.

aah strata silenced is the best just add HH when silenced and u get 5 elimination streaks before u know it.
Maybe even 10 sometimes for me!!!

i love the silenced talon. and gambit both with HH on. it's pretty good. with the wolfe .44 or kunara.

I forgot how to use a machine gun or pistol or anything else - Masterton and proxies.

Back