What's your favorite multiplayer mode & map?

LmaoAtYou

GOLDENEYE GIRL
Jan 5, 2012
United States
Wii Online Code
5892-7476-5635-5639
Hi! I'm new to this forum. :)

So, as the title states, what's your favorite mode and map of GE007?

I think for me, it's GoldenEye & Black Box. Jungle and Archives are my favorite maps. :)

How about you?

I like Nightclub too. It's pretty good to play it when doing TC. :D

I love Jungle because you're able to hide in the grass with a sniper rifle. ;)

Is there hiding spots you like more than others? Or are you the type to sprint around the map? :)

I like Nightclub too. It's pretty good to play it when doing TC. :D

I love Jungle because you're able to hide in the grass with a sniper rifle. ;)

Is there hiding spots you like more than others? Or are you the type to sprint around the map? :)

Bro you a camper? Plz say no...

I'm a girl. ;)

And it's 50-50.... whatever I feel like doing at that particular moment. :)

Bro you a camper? Plz say no...

Sniping =/= camping. One takes skill, the other is gay.

Though, sniping in Red Dead is incredibly gay on the maps it's allowed, since spawn killing is very easy on said maps which often have very wide open spaces... Particularly since snipers can just barely shoot around corners without leaving you exposed at all thanks to a glitch. =/

I'm a girl. ;)

And it's 50-50.... whatever I feel like doing at that particular moment. :)
well.... i guess thats kool, i really dont like campers. people to scared to face me 1v1 so the hide in building, corners and snipe from a distance. So I newb tube there ***!! lol But u seem kool so watever...

more than campers i hate noobtuners. i once played against a team of 4 noobtubers... good times....

more than campers i hate noobtuners. i once played against a team of 4 noobtubers... good times....
I only noobtube if im attacking some that pisses me off, i'll hit there *** with every grenade i have!! haha, then they wimp out and leave the lobby lol

I follow you there. Facing dudes wth proxys and masterton in archives can get you pissed of enough to do some tubing.

I follow you there. Facing dudes wth proxys and masterton in archives can get you pissed of enough to do some tubing.

if i may correct this i am 56 how ever i will not use my mast prox unless theres a reasonable amount of you people toobing

Back