whatsup

Kiwi

Drug Addicts Unite
Sep 19, 2006
In your mother.
Wii Online Code
2222-4356-6544-7565
any of the old people still here that remember me? forgot this place existed for a loooong time. just dropped by to say sup

I
HAVE
TEH
POWERS!!
<Beams of light and flashy crud>​

nah i doubt it. i just come on the computer when im at home high and have nothing better to do lmao. i work like 45 hours a week and i got a pretty active social life so theres not enough time for this **** anymore man. its sad but thats the way it is

btw just wondering why some of you still choose to come here after its been so bad for such a long time?

Im a mod lol.
Somebody has to look after this site

nah i doubt it. i just come on the computer when im at home high and have nothing better to do lmao. i work like 45 hours a week and i got a pretty active social life so theres not enough time for this **** anymore man. its sad but thats the way it is

btw just wondering why some of you still choose to come here after its been so bad for such a long time?

You got me there. I was one of the few newcomers who actually stuck around after the administrators left. Why I stick around is anyones guess.

Im a mod lol.
Somebody has to look after this site

nah man idk if thats a good enough reason imo. you look after a dead forum nobody cares about lol. its all good though whatever you guys enjoy doing

Nar it had a spam link in the text.

I think its a addbot(get a few of them on most sites). If the next few contain such links the poster shall be banned.

Back