When do The Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask comes out?

syce167

SYCE
Mar 13, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
1466-7051-7275-8220
can any one tel me when do The Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask comes out ??

not to sound redunant to your other question, but you and everybody else wants to know. you'll have to wait til it gets rated by the ESRB again, that's your first clue that's its coming out.

I wished it came out instead of OOT (yes OOT is a better game but I have 3 copies of it already)
Depends we know Star Fox 64 is the next 64 game coming out (because of ESRB) and we know another game (not Zelda) is coming out in April for the 64 game of the month. So the game will be coming out from May-2009. But Zelda 2 is coming out this Monday.

Yep, ESRB rating will be your first clue. It hasn't appeared there so it won't be released in the near future. I'll probably download that before OoT since I never actually finished that game.

bubba-ga-nush said:
I think it's out now. Last time I went there I'm pretty sure I saw and said aahh i totally gotta get that.

wait, where are you? us? uk? its not even on esrb is it?

zelda is a cool game and all but why rush another one. There are 3 available already. How about something fresh like battletoads, double dragon, nhlpa 93, Nba Jam, etc

syce167 said:
can any one tel me when do The Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask comes out ??

I KNOW! It comes out tomorrow at 10:07AM Standard Pacific Time and 7:23AM Standard Eastern Time..

Yes I know wierd how Nintendo operates...:eek:ut: :mad2:

MasterJedi2U said:
I KNOW! It comes out tomorrow at 10:07AM Standard Pacific Time and 7:23AM Standard Eastern Time..

Yes I know wierd how Nintendo operates...:eek:ut: :mad2:
Don't get his hopes up. He may actually believe you.....

Back