When is Chapter 14 of Avatar Last Airbender coming out on the internet?

Battousai said:
i like avatar and theres a site that shows it but im not allowed to tell If needd Message me ill let you know AND U CAN WATCH IT ON THE Wii *if you have internet*
please tell me i'm bursting for the new episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya I do have to agree with darkprinny on this. avatar is a pretty crappy show with a retarded story line. If you wont rely good anime ( and some occasional crappy disco-like music at the most random times) watch bleach. Deathnote is also another of my favorites.

You dont even know what the diffrence betwein anime and US toon is

I don't think there's a need to bash the topic, so much for friendly community. Sure it's not anime as we the mass determine but where else can he post, wouldn't you agree that this section most closely relate to it since anime is basically animation. Going off the tangent to compare Avatar with anime in general is completely unecessary as well.

I'm interested in seeing more of Avatar also~ I only saw different episode now and then, never really watched the whole thing. I never really take the time out to find more of it though, guess I'm not that interested x3

Douten said:
I don't think there's a need to bash the topic, so much for friendly community. Sure it's not anime as we the mass determine but where else can he post, wouldn't you agree that this section most closely relate to it since anime is basically animation. Going off the tangent to compare Avatar with anime in general is completely unecessary as well.

I'm interested in seeing more of Avatar also~ I only saw different episode now and then, never really watched the whole thing. I never really take the time out to find more of it though, guess I'm not that interested x3

That's a winning post.

But, I have a few friends that snag it off iTunes, if you're the type to pay for your TV.

But may I suggest Megas XLR ;D
It's the best. Eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

megas19.jpg

Back