Where do you find the hand shaped pixl?

1.there isnt a pixl shaped like a hand, i think you mean thoreau, the pixl that gives you the grab ability
2. the bridge in what level? if its in level 1-2, then you dont use thoreau, you go through a pipe then talk to one of the bridge brothers in their houses, they will have you answer a question and then fix the bridge for you
3. if not, then what bridge?

CrowTRobot said:
There's a bridge in Chapter 7...

ya, but theres tons of other bridges and gaps too, plus theres not a hand shaped pixl, which means theres no hand shaped pixl needed to cross that gap

I need the permission from "Old Man Watchitt" to make the bridge go up.

So, yes, I do need to find Theodor.

Last edited:
I think you go in a house far to the right then go 3d then go down a hidden pipe then kill some enemies then go down and unlock a treasure chest.

I THINK
that was awhile ago

stand in the middle of town, flip, go to a pipe behind some blocks, follow the path, you'll get thoreau eventually, also, watchitt lives in the house farthest to the right

Last edited:
Where's the middle of town?

EDIT: I'm there, but it's just a blank room!

Rep points to whoever figures this out for me!

Last edited:
How to use Pixl to find objects

Tippi is the butterfly you need her to find the Hand Pixl.

Go to the door that is before the Witchit guy, go inside, flip then go down the tunnel once you are in there flip again to get pass the Big blue blocks, then open the door. Now once you are inside you can't see anything but a Transparent star shape to be able to see the hidden door just point your wii remote to the screen and press the button on the bottom of remote and hold it that will enable the butterly and then you'll be able to see the door appear. once the door appears go inside to unlock the Hand pixl. You will get locked inside but flip again to get out and open the chest to unlock the hand pixl after that you will have to grab the white block next to the chest and throw the block UP to hit the Blue block to unlock the door and get out. After all that go back to the witch it guy and he will call the guy from the bridge to tell him its ok to build bridge for you. Go back to the guy and he will build bridge for you. That's it level completed

Back