Where Do You Leave your Wii-Motes?

Mecko

WiiChat Member
Aug 31, 2006
I dont really like the fact that when im done playing dont have anywhere to put my Wii motes they just sit there on the table ready to get dirty,any suggestion on where to leave them?

haven't you ever owned a video game console before? Just put them by the console or anywhere where they wont get dirty lol? The WiiMote being wireless gives you even more freedom in where to put it...duh lol :D

Up your...I mean take down your old console and put them their, or wherever its convenient. I hang mine up beside my real nunchucks.

i put mine in a drawer that is locked (reason being the niece and nephew come over and they arent carefull AT ALL so i put them away when i leave and i know they are coming over, besides that they both sit next to my console and games :)

I keep mine on the table next to my other remotes. I was very happy that you can power the system with the remote. That's a great feature that I wish was included with the original xbox.

komio said:
i put mine in a drawer that is locked (reason being the niece and nephew come over and they arent carefull AT ALL so i put them away when i leave and i know they are coming over, besides that they both sit next to my console and games :)

Same.

*takes his to bed with him tucks it in on its own lil pillow and tells it a story till it falls to sleep*

;)

Are u serious? u cant find a spot to put ur wii remote? if ur that worried about getting ur controlls dirty get some kind of container or something and put them in there.

and LOL at morning star.

You have a classic case of "newgadgetitis". It wears off after you get used to new tech and you will eventually wouldn't care when it falls or gets dirty. Leave it near the console for goodness sake. it will be there waiting for you next time.

this is my first EVER BRAND new console i always bought them 2 or more years after release and always used and yes here in a bit i will be taking my Wiimote to lala land ;)

Master Foot said:
You have a classic case of "newgadgetitis". It wears off after you get used to new tech and you will eventually wouldn't care when it falls or gets dirty. Leave it near the console for goodness sake. it will be there waiting for you next time.

LOL newgadgetitis i had that with my XB360 i got really paranoid about breaking it and getting my controlls wrecked or dirty. now i dont really give a crap.

i just put my wii-mote anywhere i can reach it. usually next to my bed or on the floor next to my laptop bag.

vlad said:
i just put my wii-mote anywhere i can reach it. usually next to my bed or on the floor next to my laptop bag.

HOW DARE U IT WILL GET COLD TUCK THAT THING INTO ITS BED!

lol NO u better get him his pillow and tuck him in and read him a bedtime story >.<

Back