Where my rp bros at?

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
any still here? i was hoping to start an rp but want to make sure the rpers even still come to this site

Back then before the time skip, when I had a different username, I used to roleplay here lol.
But alas, I dont have much time for forums now, all I can realy pay attention to on here nowadays is graphics, although I do roleplay on my chatbox.

I don't have the attention span for it. I'll start RPing really well but then I'll just stop, so I'm not a very reliable person to RP with.
RPing = Legit dedication

I could try, just remind me to post every now and then. Same as the guy above me. Attention Span may run out, and I'd just flat out forget I was doing it.

I'm still around, but without solid dedication from a full team of RPers it's hard for me to stay on track. Still, if we've got a full cast assembled, I would totally be up for another dive into the world of Wiichat Roleplaying. The Alternate Plot and Realms proved that RPs can survive here.

Well looks like we're on a mission from God, we're getting the band back together [/blues brothers refrence]

Back