Which Game Should I Get?

ILoveWii

Proud Owner Of A Wii
Feb 13, 2007
I can't decide, to reserve Super Paper Mario, or buy a different game. (BTW I don't want a racing game, and I can't get the Godfather).

I would hold out for Paper Mario. I'm hoping itll be a nice mix of side scrolling marios, 3d marios, and rpg (mostly 2d mario I hope). If your looking for long term one player adventure games then just wait... only a week left if your in US.

Actually yeah I am in the U.S. and it's about 6 days now :)

If I were you....I would get Excite Truck, or Monster 4x4, or NFS: Carbon....

Honestly, i'm not sure, I don't like Paper Mario so I won't be getting it. However, I heard it's going to be great if you like the series.

So the answer is "yes and no".

I just reserved Super Paper Mario at GameStop, I'll be getting it on April 10th.

hm whats wrong with racing games? i gotta tell ya Excite Truck is probably the greatest racing game ever (in my opinion) ... i played it for about 3 hours today. You get REALLY into it.

But anyway, Zelda is always a good way to go. I might sell mine though, im done with it and im probably never gonna play again.

Warioware is great too.

Yeah get Paper mario...I havent ever played a Paper mario game but it looks awsome...and I know its better than any racing game youll find on the Wii!

Back