which has beeter controlls? Excite truck or NFS?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I want a racing game. A game that is fun, and able to get used to the controls. NFS i heard is good same as excite truck. I want a game i can play friends in and enjoy it. Which one is better, more fun and how are the controls. hard, both the same?? etc.

anyone?

Need For Spped: Carbon has five control schemes; I like the one where you can title the Nunchuk to steer and have the remote start at a 45 degree angle and pull down to accelerate and all the way up to brake. The fourth one is good to, but you just use the Control Stick to steer instead of tilting the nunchuk. Excite Truck actually has better controls, but it only has one control screen. If you are looking for a realistic control scheme that may be a little difficult to control at first, then go with Need For Speed: Carbon. Otherwise, Excite Truck has easier controls.

both are great games i now own both of them i have beaten carbon it was pretty fun

if you want realism then go with carbon

if you want fun arcade type game then go with excite truck

I haven't played excite truck yet, but I just got NFS and I dig the control setup it has (I do the 45degree, tilt nunchuk as well)
I also just got GTproseries it came with the wii steering wheel... I have to say I'm not too impressed. Does anyone know the control scheme for excite truck?

thanks !!!

I got NFS : Carbon, and though I've seen people saying the controls are difficult, I use the default, and after 5 mins, I found them easy and great. Its a great game, fab graphics and is always nice to do up your own motor, though I haven't played Excite Truck so I can't make a real comparison. Hope this helps.

yup!!! i think i am leaning towards nfs

I have excite truck, the controlls are amazing!

And it is the best racing game I've played.

Get the game!

Back