Which level(s) gave/are giving you the most trouble?

Hotspur Warrior

Mmmmmm. Wii.
Dec 27, 2006
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
7758-1065-4612-2696
Sorry if I haven't got the level names correct, I don't think I can remember them exactly. But the two that gave me the most trouble are Rolling Gizmo Galaxy (one of the green star galaxies) and the rock boss when orbited by the Daredevil comet.

Finally did the Rolling Gizmo Galaxy, after losing dozens of lives falling off through my own stupid fault (just didn't have the patience to be careful!), but still haven't done that boss. It's mega hard, but I know I can do it. I just do something stupid each time, like run into a boulder instead of away from it. Grrrrr.

You know a game is great though when tough levels don't put you off, and you still appreciate and respect the levels and the game.

On the Rolling one, the best trick (at least for me) was running as hell (Max speed)

I've lost tons of lives at the very first starting, but then, I ran and jump over the holes, and beat it with 2-3 tries.
The last part, when it bounces right and left, and there is a last aisle before the flag, and the previous part of this, passed running and did it in the first try. I'm sure if you stop at the very end, one of the boxes are going around the last aisle before the flag, would push me away.

The stonehead daredevil guy, was way too easy... The first time killed me a couple of times (when he smashes with both hands) The second time, (with Luigi) killed me once, because I was "taunting" him avoiding at the very last seconds the rocks (when I thought I avoided the last one, the real last one came and hit me)

For the the pain in the ass is Purple Coins Dreadnought... with Mario I've lost around 50 lives, and with Luigi (I have 119 starts) you may realize... I gave up...

I just saw the 121st star on youtube... and I'm happy.

Bouldergeist Daredevil run, Mole boss daredevil run. Matter Splatter galaxy i died a few times on.

Bouldergeist Daredevil Run and getting the purple coins in the 8-bit luigi shaped planet,the rolling level in one of the green star galaxies was kinda hard too

prince of persia rival swords the ogre in the arena can land on him but he throws me off b4 i can stab him or do anything 2 him

This is in the Super Mario Galaxy forum you realise.

I think Bouldergiest's Daredevil Run and Kamella's Daredevil Run were hard. Purple Coins at Freezeflame Galaxy was hard as well, as was Luigi's Purple Coins.

I think the purple coin one in the haunted house is a biznitch to do (cant remember name)...in time though...at 98 stars right now just picking them off.

The lava spire daredevil, that kept killing me until I realized that the wall jump I used in the normal run wouldn't work because the lava comes up to quick.....once I realized to go past the wall.....bingo .......got the star.....took forever to see the missing piece.....hate it.

I thought daredevil boulderG was pretty easy.

im lucky they have that life around the beggining or else there would had been lots of game over for me

Omfg The Worst Thing Happen To Me The Stupid Penguin Took Out The Star And I Went For It But I Fell Of Stage Now I Have To Do It Again Omfg Nooooooooooooo!!!! I Beat It Nooooooo

YOWORD1 said:
Omfg The Worst Thing Happen To Me The Stupid Penguin Took Out The Star And I Went For It But I Fell Of Stage Now I Have To Do It Again Omfg Nooooooooooooo!!!! I Beat It Nooooooo

LMAO HAHAHAH!!!

Back