Which one are you?.....

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Meh, I am supposed to be studying. I'm bored....

Which one are you and which one would you pick as a significant other

Hott/Smart (but drinks/smokes/generally doesn't try at all)

Hott/Dumb

Fugly/Smart

Fugly/Dumb

Fugly/Smart. :lol:
I can't think of the day when I can't tell the time or spell "cat". I would choose to keep my intellect anyday.
My other is also the same. Similar minds get along better.

Meh, It came up because it seems that there are a LOT of hot girls at my school that are all really smart. They kinda have thrown it all away though. They each have like 10 std's..... Kinda a waste of intelligence IMO.

Brawny said:
Meh, It came up because it seems that there are a LOT of hot girls at my school that are all really smart. They kinda have thrown it all away though. They each have like 10 std's..... Kinda a waste of intelligence IMO.
At my Uni it appears to be the opposite. The hottest are also the dumbest.

Byuakuya said:
At my Uni it appears to be the opposite. The hottest are also the dumbest.

As the world intended..... Of most are stupid. I'm just talking about the exceptions:p

Brawny said:
As the world intended..... Of most are stupid. I'm just talking about the exceptions:p
Oh I agree. There are exceptions (take my GF for example :lol:), but most girls apply to that rule. Some are even smarter than me AND are hot (thats a bonus). I usually fall for a girl's looks but her intellect is very important.

^^ lol, they cancel eachother out so your just normal.

me, well i guess im fugly/smart, but not to terribly ugly i guess, cuz ive had my share. :ihih: :lol:

ill go with hot/smart

just cause i hate when stupid (dumb) girls always so stupis stuf like

ewwww(their a girl in my class that says that all the time and i really wanno shut her up b yellin ewwww is not a word its a facial expression)

like(it...it annoyes me)

your so stupid(i hate when they say that and tir falling everythin)

u stink ( their used to be 2 girls who sat beside me and whenever i sat by them the girl o the left would look at me and the girl on the right would say u what soap is? i told her once that everyperson has a unique smell..and she just spat bach that im stupid)

Actually, scent is insanely interesting to me. Did you know that as a woman progresses through "the month"...... The "scent" that she prefers actually changes. Mostly has to do with opposite immunity genes.... that's another story though.

On topic: Forgot to say I like them smart.

Back