Which should i get?

FFS!

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
K well ive had a ps3 since xmas and atm i have simpsons game and COD4, loved em both and on february 7th over here in aus, turok and burnout paradise are released on the same day and i only wanna get one of em so im wanting some opinions (NO CONSOLE WARS COMMENTS PLZ) on which i should get and why. Atm im leaning towards turok for the online and because it looks like an awesome fps, but what are some of ur thoughts?

OMG PS3 YUK!!!! :lol:

Nah seriously. I remember the Burnout games being quite boring although I do remember them stepping up the game. And you already have a perfectly good FPS so I say Burnout. It's a change in your arsenal of categories

Hmmm ye but ign sed that in paradise the map doesnt tell u exactly where to go cuz theres like 100s of streets and so u can wind up on the wrong one completely losing u the race so they sed the best way to overcome this is to stop every minute to make sure ur goin the right way on the map. That sounds frustrating to me but hmmm.........still looks like an awesome game

Well, I would pick Warhawk and skip them.

Only if you have online though, because it's split screen and online only. It's sort of like COD4, but a third person shooter with up to 32 players on a server.

Back