Who else is cold?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
-4 C here :(

Who else is feeling the Winter weather? global warming? Pfff :wtf:

-9°C and it hasn't stopped intensely snowing in 24 hours.
Not okay.

Fecking freezing!

Doesn't help that for some reason it's constantly cold here in my fathers house. The other night I was wearing a t-shirt, jumper, jacket and my big dressing gown oh and two pair of socks and my trainers and I was still freezing.

I was just recovering from a really bad cold, felt a lot better today but in the past two hours my glands have swollen and I've just got a full on head cold again and I blame this house.

I had to pour boiling water over the car every morning last week, couldn't unlock it it was covered in frost ¬_¬

I hate winter.

*bets Matt convinced i0n to show his face*

Haha...yeah. I live in Georgia. There is no winter. There's heat, and hot heat.

I had nothing to do with this Tyler, HA

I have no idea what the temperature is right now. However, at night it can get quite cold. The heating is usually turned off at night so my room = cold...

Shoorreee. :)

Actually, Georgia is finally coming out of its drought! It's been raining a lot, and it got to 32 degrees this morning. I was getting scared, there was talk of not being able to take showers every day. Luckily, January is our rain season.

It was AMAZING here Friday and Saturday (talking like 75-80F). Then today, it cooled down mid-day, like low 70's/high 60's. Then about 2 hours ago our cold front started moving in. It's about 50 right now (supposed to get down to mid 30's in the middle of the night).

Thought about firing the Chimenea up on the deck tonight!

[DT] said:
It was AMAZING here Friday and Saturday (talking like 75-80F). Then today, it cooled down mid-day, like low 70's/high 60's. Then about 2 hours ago our cold front started moving in. It's about 50 right now (supposed to get down to mid 30's in the middle of the night).

Thought about firing the Chimenea up on the deck tonight!
I know, exact same! Then again, our states are touching...

ssbb_lover said:
Shoorreee. :)

Actually, Georgia is finally coming out of its drought! It's been raining a lot, and it got to 32 degrees this morning. I was getting scared, there was talk of not being able to take showers every day. Luckily, January is our rain season.
this morning was cold!:sick:

yay ion is back again
its freezing here

my tv and computer cut off because of the wind
it was like a tornado outside

when i walked the dog
a stick came from nowhere and hit me in the face

):

we just had a snow storm, so they sent me home from work cause we werne't busy, all of our customers we had that day were employees from other restaurants in the plaza that closed for the day

my room is comfortable. Outside is like 20 degrees. oh well. who needs to go outside.

btw it's nice to see a post from ya i0n

Back