Who has the Wii60?

I have all 3, what did you want to know about them? Or are you just polling to see who has more then 1 nextgen system?

nah, just wondering who has the wii60, which is equal in price to the PS3

something I've noticed though. I find myself playing the Wii when I have friends over. And 360/PS3 when I'm by myself. Ofcouse friends want to have a look at the PS3 when they see it. But its the Wii that really keeps the party going. It's really great when you have a few people around to laugh with.

Xanthan said:
something I've noticed though. I find myself playing the Wii when I have friends over. And 360/PS3 when I'm by myself. Ofcouse friends want to have a look at the PS3 when they see it. But its the Wii that really keeps the party going. It's really great when you have a few people around to laugh with.

Yeah, I've noticed that myself. I usually play the wii with my friends or someone else. I prefer playing the 360 alone (except for live)

And yes, I have both...

i want one soooooooooooo bad i have a wii and i want the 360 but if i buy one and then spend money on books for 2nd semester ill only be left with 400 in my account ............:mad2: :scared: :cryin: :(

ecko MAN said:
i think in the NEXT revolution Microsoft Nintendo and Sony should make a console together

Ya because companies love to share profit. Especially Microsoft with 2 foreign companies.

That was strong sarcasm.

And yes I have the PSwii60. But the 360 is the only thing I'm really playing.

Good idea. then it would be:
Wii(Wee) turns into Poo :D
+
Xbox360 turns into Xbox720
=
Poo720 :D sounds like a good idea for a game to me!

Back