who hasn't bought it yet but plans to?

I was going to wait for Red Steel 2. (for wiimotionplus)

But seeing as it keeps getting delayed I might just buy Wii Sports Resort.

Wii sports resort is a must have imo, especially if you like playing the original.
Buy it with a friend and get it 75% off by using Toys r us' buy 1 get 1 half off sale.

Yeah, I haven't got it either for some reason. Might bite the bullet this weekend. I haven't even really looked into it much yet. I've got 1 motion+ already.

I might get it with the Wiimotion+ can u play Wii sports Resort with the wiimotion+ ? XxX

of course. you NEED wm+ to even play it.

btw... i finally broke down and bought it today online. should arrive soon.

i got it for xmas i love it its not just for wiimotion+ its for normal remotes and wiimoton+ because i got it i always play it :wiiconsole:

Currently broke, ...

...but considering the fact, that the WiiMotion will be required for Red Steel 2, I'm getting this ASAP.

Does this game force the system to update in order to play it? Or can it be played using an older set of system software? Can't seem to find this info anywhere online.

Thanks.

Are sports and sports resort really different, seal57? what do you like better about resort, if anything? i use my wii sports all the time but don't know if it's worth it to have both...

Are sports and sports resort really different, seal57? what do you like better about resort, if anything? i use my wii sports all the time but don't know if it's worth it to have both...

Sports resort has the following games:

Swordplay
Wakeboarding
Frisbee
Archery
Basketball
Table Tennis
Golf
Bowling
Power Cruising
canoeing
Cycling
Air Sports

There are different levels, if I remember correctly, to each of these games.

These are the first ever games I've played on Wii. I just love to be able to do stuff besides watching tv and being on my computer. Plus it gets me of my arse. lol

I just got back from shopping and I couldn't believe the price of these 2 games. I'm glad that I got them with my Wii.

Back