Who mains Lucas here?

Damascus

Chaka Chaka Pata Pon!
Aug 4, 2007
Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Je
Wii Online Code
8439-4149-2660-5864
Yup, I only used Lucas to try something new (with all the PSI and PK). Turns out I got pretty fond of him! :lol: It must be the fun I had playing Mother 3 >.>. That remixed Pokey music is stuck in my head...

So anyone else here main Lucas? If you want, post some strategies with him here :yesnod:.

Me:
I find that A in the air is pretty nice. And Down smash is slow, but faster than Up Smash (almost as slow as Falcon Punch @_@). I'd rather use down smash than Up smash, but really, your'e better off using it when the enemy's totally open for attack... which rarely happens.

Oh, spamming PK Fire is fun, but Brawl has that "repetitive move cancel" thing, so it gets weaker and weaker... it's still nice to use when people are trying to get back on stage. Or use PK Thunder. Your choice :lol:

mushroomedmario said:
i'm thinking of maining him, i'm trying out a lot of characters though so it's hard to decide

the thing that turns me off from it though is that his fsa sucks....
Final Smash Attack, I assume.

It's OK when you have 3 other people at the mid-percentages... in a small stage...

I like using it and seeing people fly around everywhere :lol:

It's useless when you're using it to kill someone who just spawned... seeing how the comets barely do some knockback at low percentages...

I just really started to use him tonight. I'm growing fond as well...he has some very nice moves, and his up + B travels thru enemies. Sweet!

mr2spec said:
i agree. i loved using ness on smash64, but i think lucas is better IMO.
IMO, I think Lucas is better because he has faster and multiple hitting attacks (my favorite air attack is regular attack). Plus, his PSI Magnet can not only damage and give nice knockback, but can absorb damage from both sides!

Did I say both sides? Yes. If you hit him with a projectile on his back, he'll turn around and absorb the attack.
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Msy7KXb-oCU[/media]

lucas WOULD be my main...

...if it weren't for ness already being kickass :lol:

as mentioned before, i just can't stand the time needed for lucas' up smash, and his pk thunder doesn't seem to be as effective as ness' (unless your enemies happen to be in a congo line).

lucas OWNZ! his up b is one of the most original recovery methods in the game. plus if you get the hang of pk freeze, you inflict alot of damage. i love zapping myself with pk thunder and knocking people all over the place. but what i really like about lucas is that you can use pk thunder to get the smash ball. so while ur just standing on the other side of the stage, everyone else is scrambling for the smash ball and you send your own personal ball of lightning to fetch the smash ball for you.:lol: :lol: :lol:

SkullKid said:
but what i really like about lucas is that you can use pk thunder to get the smash ball. so while ur just standing on the other side of the stage, everyone else is scrambling for the smash ball and you send your own personal ball of lightning to fetch the smash ball for you

i make all my friends mad when i do that little trick lol. i really like his up smash attack even tho it is kinda slow. i like to do his mid air A and his mid air Down A

Back