Who would be willing to pay money for Nintendo-Live?

bamblakopz

SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM-
Dec 12, 2007
Hyrule
Wii Online Code
5768-6741-0422-9558
I am not complaining, but it's obvious that Nintendo is still a bit behind with online gaming... Nintendo didn't go online until the DS, which has had success in many ways... So has the wii...
I am a Wii and DS owner.
My brother is a DS and XBOX 360 owner. I love Halo 3, I payed 50 dollars just a a year of online ranking, friends, and fun.... But I really think it was worth it.... I really love it...
Super Mario Strikers Charged is my first Wi-fi game, the ranking system is really neat, the game was fun, and I won my first Wi-fi game.... But some things are missing... No headset, or any way to communicate with the opponent. Thats one thing... With SSBB on its way, I was really looking forward to some great online fun. But we won't even be able to know who we are playing? Only if it's friends? Isn't that basically like playing computers only level 12 or level 15 instead of 9....
I would pay 50 dollars in a heart beat for 1 username that covers all my Nintendo online games, from Strikers to Phantom hourglass to Mario Kart to Medal of Honor heroes 2 to SSBB and all the others.
I like xbox live even with its price tag... and that was really only for 1 game, Halo 3.... I don't care for any other online xbox game.... But with the wii! :yikes: So many great games that go online, but it falls short.... I would love Nintendo Live... What do you guys think?

The beautiful thing about Nintendo is that they don't try to conform to the other gaming industries. I do agree that the ability to chat amongst friends around the world would be great for SSBB....maybe I am just traditional, but I think Nintendo is doing great right now..as is. Look at their sales. Wow. *Claps*

lol i can see me now...playing around and getting people mad...

"ohhhh i just knocked you out mr donkey!!! My pika just shocked you with a laser!!! in your facerz noobz"

I agree, Nintendo is doing great!!!!!!! And they don't NEED to do much more but I think it would help.... Maybe so that you don't have to buy (code name) Nintendo Live, you could play online just like we are doing now... but if you want ranking, achievement type things, and the ability to talk to one another then you can buy Live IF you want... So that they don't force it upon the player

O another idea... How many times has Nitendo been copied? I mean look at the Chintendo Vii!!!! The ps3 controller, so many games... It would hurt for Nintendo to copy just this once.... :D

Yes, well who knows what will come in the future. Nintendo certainly has the surprise technique down pat. ; )

Ashwii00 said:
Yes, well who knows what will come in the future. Nintendo certainly has the surprise technique down pat. ; )
lol......

Ashwii00 said:
i hope they do...that would be awesome

(you stole my sig...i kill you :lol:lol)

Honestly, the online is alright right now.
It could be better I agree, but if they figured out something better than what they have while still being free..I would rather have that.

I don't mind paying, but if they could find a free solution..make something unique that would be nice.

they need a feature on nintendo live(if they ever get it)

that gives you a user name...so people don't have to nickname you

a button on nintendo live that you can go to a chat or lobby and add friends and talk to them...they need an add friend button that notifies the other person..whether they want to accept or not...if they do then they are automatically friends...and they need a profile game...that shows what games they play and how often or something...so you don't have to ask them if they have a game so you'll be able to play online....

CantGetAWii said:
Honestly, the online is alright right now.
It could be better I agree, but if they figured out something better than what they have while still being free..I would rather have that.

I don't mind paying, but if they could find a free solution..make something unique that would be nice.
Well yea, Xbox really doesn't have to make anyone pay... they just can....... Same with Nintendo, they could easily do it for free... I hope they will... I am just willing to pay if they make us pay

ROB64 said:
i hope they do...that would be awesome

(you stole my sig...i kill you :lol:lol)

oh oops!!!! i didn't even know! i will change it! sorry!

driftking2 said:
they need a feature on nintendo live(if they ever get it)

that gives you a user name...so people don't have to nickname you

a button on nintendo live that you can go to a chat or lobby and add friends and talk to them...they need an add friend button that notifies the other person..whether they want to accept or not...if they do then they are automatically friends...and they need a profile game...that shows what games they play and how often or something...so you don't have to ask them if they have a game so you'll be able to play online....
Yea! Thats a great idea! wait.... sounds just like xbox live.... :D
But yea, FC's just really stink.... I want a username that I have forever, then I just give someone my username and they add me and I add them and BAM we r ready to play any game... not just Phantom Hourglass, PH and Strikers.... and any other wi-fi game

Back