Why Brawl Was Delayed (Good News)

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Source Nsider2 (http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69415)

Sakurai recently said he will make and improve SSBB as optimum as possible.

He also said there will be many playable characters, more than you can imagine, and he said the team is still adding and programming characters. There will be more 3rd party characters too.

The combo control, he said, is relatively easy to control
But to those who already played Melee, he recommends the GC controller

The best news is that SE will be in the best quality that is fun to play alone. It takes more than 10 hours to complete the story mode.

Source: Famitsu
More characters than we can imagine? More than 3 third party characters? 10 HOURS OF STORY MODE!?

Discuss.

Last edited:
thats great!! at least they are adding more stuff. i hope they put megaman in the game i LOVE megaman lol. i should reserve this......

wow...

he definitely increased the hype of this game.

he better make the game up to its hype..

and make this game over our expectations

That is nice that more third-party characters will be in it, but I don't want to many (like 6). This is Super Smash Bros., not "Super Smash Bros. and Friends"!

^Sega and Capcom are now nintendo's rivals?

Well we can't call it Smash Bros. Brawl and Buttmunches, think of the children!

You know I'm against third party characters, I don't see anyone, other than Megaman, I could get used to him, who would be appropriate for the game. They're going to have to knock my socks off.

@ Ooze23: Not anymore: the two companies have acknowledged the differences in gaming styles (Sonic=speed while Mario=thourough...well, except for the story) and now work together more than ever. SEGA is producing Samba de Amigo and NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams exclusively for the Wii, and Mario & Sonic is an OBVIOUS indicator of the money to be made by combining the two series' in several spin-offs.

And 10 hours of story mode? I can hardly wait ^_^

Back