Why do people think Ubisoft characters might be on brawl?

I absolutely love Ubisoft! But if Rayman appears in this game I will stab someone in the eye.

Frogger said:
I absolutely love Ubisoft! But if Rayman appears in this game I will stab someone in the eye.

Look, Raymon wasn't always about gay mini-games. On the N64 he released a game that I thought was very enjoyable, Rayman 2: The Great Escape. This raving rabbits crap, I personally feel, was a disgrace to the series.

Mingus said:
Look, Raymon wasn't always about gay mini-games. On the N64 he released a game that I thought was very enjoyable, Rayman 2: The Great Escape. This raving rabbits crap, I personally feel, was a disgrace to the series.

Wow, why do you make such an assumption like that? The main reason that I actually like Rayman was from Rayman 2, which was an absolutely superb game. I have Raving Rabbids and personally think it's another great game, not as good as Rayman 2, but, come on, that is one of the best games of all time. Raving Rabbids is one of the very few games that utilise the wiimote to what it's worth.

I just don't like the idea of him being in Brawl, I don't know how you got anything else from that.

Frogger said:
I just don't like the idea of him being in Brawl, I don't know how you got anything else from that.
Please Read Below
Frogger said:
if Rayman appears in this game I will stab someone in the eye.

I got that from the eye threat. I hated raving rabbids. It was horrid. I'm not feeling Raymon in brawl as well but I do hear many people say that Raymon is a horrible character. I feel that he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Rayman is one of my favourite videogame characters, don't make assumptions, and you should already know I hate third party characters appearing in Brawl anyway.

SSBBFan101 said:
i hope cloud strife or squall leonhart would be in this game cause sora did KH and cloud and squall were in those.

Yeah but it's not like Sora is going to be in Brawl..

No, he isn't.

NO.

samXcor3 said:
Yeah but it's not like Sora is going to be in Brawl..

No, he isn't.

NO.

Sora would be a great character! But I really doubt he'll be included...
As for Ubisoft, I don't think any of them should be in it, really, but if I had to choose 1, it would be Rayman. He has some serious moveset potential.

GigaRidley said:
Sora would be a great character! But I really doubt he'll be included...
As for Ubisoft, I don't think any of them should be in it, really, but if I had to choose 1, it would be Rayman. He has some serious moveset potential.

I'd rather have Sukapon.

He's like Rayman, but less 'Man' and more 'Gum'.
He's First-Party, too.

sukapon0017od.jpg

AtomicB said:
I'd rather have Sukapon.

He's like Rayman, but less 'Man' and more 'Gum'.
He's First-Party, too.

sukapon0017od.jpg

I don't know who that guy is, but he looks cool. What game is he from?

Back