Why doesn't anyone use Petey?

zero7980

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2007
Question is in the title line, or even Bowser for that matter - seems to me (bit of a noob, I know) that they are very similar to DK.

Just curious - am I missing something?

because petey is stupid and lanky, he has a very annying enterance and goal music

i guess cause he's special attack blows monkey chuncks

maybe because petey its a kinda player that you must dominate in order to won a game, great shooter but need very good sidekicks. Also got a great tackling range.

Well I used to pick petey, but I lost almost every game as him, then I started with Diddy, and started winning all my games. :)
Probably because I'm better with playmakers.

Petey is very good if you have good supporting players. He also has very good defense if I remember correctly so he can steal passes pretty well and has probably one of the largest hitting ranges in the game. But he is awful for ball possession. You have to have a couple guys who can dish it to him if you want to play with him.

I always play with Petey online, he's my favorite player, I've managed to be striker of the day once using him (Hammer Bros. and 2x Boo as sidekicks)
Yes, he's quite slow, but I really like his "monkey chunk" special and he has a great tackling range

Thats Funny Because I see This Guy Being played Alot Online, But DK more. Those Power Shots Piss me Off =P

Back