wierd posts!

Jun 5, 2006
oops... forgot
Wii Online Code
6319-9882-8659-0638
so i think this will be funny to talk about !
It is about the first post u posted ever in any forum or the wierdest and funniest post u made. maby a post that u regret SOO much that u get red in ur face.

i'l start with mine:

I bumped into wiichat forum some while ago ( never been in a forum before.)
and i was very interested, however, i was really hyped about the wii and stuff.
and i saw plasmapunk in a thread where he posted that he thought the wii ruled and that the ps3 was'nt that good. so what i did was that i made my own thread where i wrote:

U r smart plasmapunk! (that was really all!) i was so proud of myself and that i was able to do that. Did'nt know it was spam or anything.

here it is: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/400-u-r-smart-plasmapunk-d.html?highlight=plasmapunk

i want to hear funny stories about what you've been up to in forums.

entertaining

LuzTeTT in Which Religion are you? said:
I'm Catholic. I don't really follow my religion much... I sort of made my own up which gives me peace of mind ...
-It doesn't involve going to church.
-You don't NEED money to be in it. Although I spend a LOT on my goddesses and gods. D=
-You always know if you're going to be punished before hand, so you can plan for it (I cured karma? xD).
-Marriage is a sin if you don't fall in love with your bride-to-be BEFORE marriage.
-Lust is permitted if you're not in love. If you're in love, love's also permitted, but you may not lust on your true love.
-You (or I) must give your goddesses a kiss in the morning. xD

..Eheh. It's really silly... but it works, I think. xD
I believe in a few goddesses and two gods.
There's..

Princess Zelda
Chii ( !!!! )
Cardcaptor Sakura
Chaos Angel (made her up, long story..)
My alternate self in a higher realm... (mmm yes, long story, also a goddess)
and..
Shigeru Miyamoto/Link - I believe in him. ^.~
Mario

I guess you could say I just believe in what I like. Doesn't matter to me... but it's been keeping me cheerful all my life. Chii is the one goddess... okay, fictional character, that I really feel spiritual towards... made me the direct opposite of cheerful for a period of time, and changed my heart permanently. The cheerfullness is now only on the outside... as Chii told me so. o.o;

And to answer your question... yes, I'm crazy. Yes, I do belong in a psychiatric ward. Yes, I will go there one day. ^.^ Yes, yes, I've been there before. xD

Lol. That was recent. =P Yeah, I don't regret it or anything, but it was a pretty whacky post. xD

luztett: was that serious? well i thought so until u said zelda was a god ( edit: a godesses.).
but i guess Miyamoto is one?

And to answer your question... yes, I'm crazy. Yes, I do belong in a psychiatric ward. Yes, I will go there one day. ^.^ Yes, yes, I've been there before. xD

ahem lol! :p

also. when u guys post a thread, and you see that " oh my god! someone posted there. " are u scared to see if someone there is flaming your thread.?

Last edited:
Wiired said:
Not so sure about posts, but one of the most stupid things I've done on this forum was called myself Wiired, thinking that 'Wii' was pronounced 'Why' :|
el oh el

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
luztett: was that serious? well i thought so until u said zelda was a god.
but i guess Miyamoto is one?

ahem lol! :p

also. when u guys post a thread, and you see that " oh my god! someone posted there. " are u scared to see if someone there is flaming your thread.?

Mm yes. 99.5% serious. I said Zelda was a goddess, not a god. ^.~

Wiired said:
Not so sure about posts, but one of the most stupid things I've done on this forum was called myself Wiired, thinking that 'Wii' was pronounced 'Why' :|

hahaha I thought you wanted to let everyone know you were weird....
lmfao.gif

me, I don't think I have posted anything I regret... that I can think off right now off course

Ha ha, you were the biggest n00b ever Demon.

wtf at dp's ello indeed.

Where the heck does he get Zelda Hentai? (I want some lol :ihih:)

JK

Brawny said:
Ha ha, you were the biggest n00b ever Demon.

wtf at dp's ello indeed.

Nah... I didn't know how it was, GameCube/Wii compatibility, that's why the so lamed question over there :lol:

BTW what was DP thinking??? :wtf:

damn, I wasn't a member in February so I didn't see it, but that was a very noobish thing to do.. haha

First post was in the hello part
Cant link to some of my ones on that there hentai forum

Back