Wii & 360 w/ LCD Monitor

ShivaSage

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hey guys...do you think all this would work for playing a 360 and a Wii (one at a time, of course) on a monitor? Here's the monitor

I'd use this thing to convert all the video crap: Enhanced VD-Z3

So I could use the 360 component cables or the Wii component cables and plug em into that thing to convert it to VGA which can then go to the monitor. As for the audio, I'd use an RCA to mini-jack adapter (adapter) to plug the red and white audio cables (that come with either set of component cables) into the monitor, which has built in speakers.

Do you think it'd work?

Well I want to use both so then I'd have to get something else for the Wii...so why not get something that works for both?

paintba||er said:
Well it looks like it would work but you would have to switch the Xbox and the Wii everytime you want to play. I would get that for your Wii then get the VGA cable for your 360 and put it in a KVM switch but you can do what you like.

Yeah...the switching would definitely be annoying. I'm just trying to spend as little as possible.

Yes, I think (after looking at it) that it will work fine. I have a similar unit from 'Grantec' a Grand Video Console. You can input S-Video, composite and has a pc input. and output a VGA signal to any monitor (CRT or LCD).

If you haven't already got the unit (and i don't know how much the one you are looking at is) the one i got was about £45.:cornut:

Back